No rating

St Donato School

Private | PK-8 | 224 students

Living in Philadelphia

Situated in an inner city neighborhood. The median home value is $91,000. The average monthly rent for a 2 bedroom apartment is $900.

Posted April 21, 2010

This school is great, my son has been here since kindergarten and he's now in 8th. I love the teachers and the prinicipal. It's so family oriented.

Posted January 8, 2010

I all three of my children at St. Donato. It is a wonderful place for children to receive an education. Both students and parents are held to high standards! I totally support the school and its promise to provide my children with the high quality and well rounded education.

Posted January 6, 2010

My kids just began and BOY! they already have great things to say..I will support this school to the end...I do think they need to review some of the kids that needs to be challegenged more, otherwise they are wonderful. The teachers and Prinicipal are great...O, i do wish for more activities..

Posted December 27, 2009

I love it here. Im in 8th grade and im sad to be leaving here. Everyone here is like one big family. We love each other and I love this school. Its the best!!

Posted December 26, 2009

I am in 8th grade I have been attending St Donato School for 10 years it is a good school but Ilove it even more because Ms. Cimino and Ms. Gen are my teachers

Posted October 28, 2009

I went to this school scince pre-k there were a lot of changes I still love this school. All the teachers are great this is my last year at St.Donato I am in 8th grade.

Posted December 12, 2008

Hehe I go there and it is the funniest place ever we all come together as one there people look after each other if your looking for a school join our family your more the welcome -8th grader, T.

Posted February 9, 2008

I think this is the most fun school ever.

Asian or Asian/Pacific Islander 0% 3%

• Coed
Affiliation
  • Roman catholic
Associations
  • NCEA

Specific academic themes or areas of focus

• Religious

Partnerships with local resources and organizations
  • Archdiocese of Philadelphia

To learn more about enrolling, please call the school.

405 North 65th Street