PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

This school is the best. I really appreciate the hard work and dedication that the teachers put in their work. The Administration is very supportive. The office staff is nice and polite. This school is not only enriching my child academically but is also building her faith in Lord our God and Jesus Christ. I am so impressed that my daughter who is currently in Pre K-3 ; knows how to add and subtract, knows how to spell her name, knows how to write simple sentences using the sight words. She also recites our Lord's prayer and the pledge of Allegiance. Thanks to her amazing teacher. She shows me how to keep her body healthy by exercising and eating well, all tips that she learns in P.E class. Sings lovely songs all day that she learns at her music class. Draws pictures and appreciate art thanks to her art teacher. Operates computer with mouse, even though kids these days are so used to touch screens, a skill that she learnt at her computer class. Demonstrates kindness and compassion to all. This shows the love and commitment the teachers here have for their students. Everyone working at the St. Helena Incarnation Catholic school is true reflection of Christ's teaching. I recommend this school to all families thinking to get their children in a school.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

Teachers here are well qualified and dedicated.

My son's are leaning very good,and they love that school and the teacher too. And if they are happy me too.

The staff is very friendly, caring and dedicated to the children as well as the parents. I have 2 children attending the school for the past 3 yrs. and they love it!!! They are in 1st and 2nd grade. The work at times, I feel is too advance but they learn it. I am happy with my decision to enroll them. I didn't give great rating only because I wish there were smaller classroom setting but my children still Excel. Currently, 2nd grade class is 22 children.

Not only does my child teacher Ms Boneck go out of her way for my child making sure that she understands all of her lesson, but the entire staff here at this school I beyond amazing. There is always a staff member there to assist the kids whether it's in the morning helping the kids out the car and escorting them into the school or after school making sure each one gets to there parent safety. I feel my child is protected, her education is secure and the teachers are here because they enjoy what they are doing. Two thumbs up for this school.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

The teachers are very effective in my children's learning and they make sure to include me in everything they are learning.

Amount of homework: Agree

They get the right amount of homework and studying for their tests. It is never too much and never too little.

Develops character: Strongly agree

This school is very diverse and all of the children are treated equally! This school is also very fair with the parents as well! They understand when there is a financial struggle and they work with you!

My children are learning the best curriculum from the best teachers! This school has challenged my children and also cause my children to progress in both their strong and weak areas! I love this school because I know my children are also safe while they are here!

This school has gone down hill ever since the new administration has taken over. The old teachers that care are not longer here (laid off/fired ). The new teachers are trying to be the students friends instead of an disciplinary. The teachers don't have control over the class and will call you every 5 minutes. The work is not challenging , I am constantly complaining.

Last modified St. Helena-Incarnation Catholic School, IMS is a Private school that serves grades PK-8