PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Just right (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (7 responses)

Posted May 09, 2016
I want to thank you a Ms-Noelle Harmon a great job with my son moved a lot and continues to progress is an excellent teacher

St. Helena-Incarnation Catholic School, IMS 5

Posted May 05, 2016
My son's are leaning very good,and they love that school and the teacher too. And if they are happy me too.

Posted May 05, 2016
I will like to thank ms,Lebron, and Ms, Nobili, for teaching my son's and taking care of all the students in the classroom. God bless your

St. Helena-Incarnation Catholic School, IMS 4

Posted May 05, 2016
The staff is very friendly, caring and dedicated to the children as well as the parents. I have 2 children attending the school for the past 3 yrs. and they love it!!! They are in 1st and 2nd grade. The work at times, I feel is too advance but they learn it. I am happy with my decision to enroll them. I didn't give great rating only because I wish there were smaller classroom setting but my children still Excel. Currently, 2nd grade class is 22 children.

Posted May 05, 2016
We are so grateful for my daughter 1st grade teacher Ms.Hilferty. She go above and beyond for her students. You can tell that she genuinely care about her students well being along with their educational needs. My daughter is excelling like never before. When I drop my child off I know that she will be in good hands. She is truly a blessing to her students and their parents! Keep up the good work!

Posted May 05, 2016
I have a preschooler at St Helena and she is in Mrs. Webster's class and this teacher is anything short of amazing! She sets the bar so high for teachers and I am honored that my daughter was able to be a student in her class. She went from knowing the basics somewhat to being able to read and write band so much more, she is well over qualified for kindergarten! Mrs Webster is one of the greatest teachers I have met, she deserves to be recognized!!!

St. Helena-Incarnation Catholic School, IMS 5

Posted May 05, 2016
Not only does my child teacher Ms Boneck go out of her way for my child making sure that she understands all of her lesson, but the entire staff here at this school I beyond amazing. There is always a staff member there to assist the kids whether it's in the morning helping the kids out the car and escorting them into the school or after school making sure each one gets to there parent safety. I feel my child is protected, her education is secure and the teachers are here because they enjoy what they are doing. Two thumbs up for this school.

Posted May 05, 2016
Ms. Boneck and Ms. Hanagan for having so much confidence and patience with my daughter

Posted May 05, 2016
I would like to say thank you to Mrs. Hanagan and Ms. Thomer! They are great teachers to both of my children and have been the best!

Teacher effectiveness: Very effective

Posted May 05, 2016
The teachers are very effective in my children's learning and they make sure to include me in everything they are learning.

6101 N. 5th St., Philadelphia, PA  19120
Last modified St. Helena-Incarnation Catholic School, IMS is a Private school that serves grades PK-8