Posted October 04, 2014
I am so excited to begin my time at SH as a Bambie. I just started this year as a Sophmore. Too bad I won't experience 4 great years here, like some, but 3 is better than none! I love it here so far and can't wait to see what the rest of my time here brings! Thanks Mom and Dad!

St. Hubert Catholic High School for Girls 2

Posted May 30, 2014
St. Hubert High School speaks much of its recent past of nearly closing, and runs numerous fund raisers. The computers are outdated, the fees for every activity are high, and there are not many auxiliary advanced academic services or tutoring services available for students. So I ask you, where has all the fundraising the money gone? Why have a male school president in an all girls' school? What academic qualifications does he have? What is his function--is it purely fundraising? Dr. Walls has a history with St. Hubert, but is there not new blood that can bring new ideas? T Distributing iPads and using smart boards is not cutting edge. There are new learning philosophies--let the young and upcoming teachers bring their ideas instead of teachers who, although once great, are past their prime and very old. Where are the science clubs? Why not strive to earn STEM grants? For instance, instead of a scrapbook project on the Romonov Dynasty, force the girls to summarize current events in modern Russia. Think what the girls really need to know to survive in this New Normal. Your daughter will be safe and learn values at the school. The school needs to make adjustments.

Posted October 17, 2013
My daughter just began her 4 year journey at St Hubert's this September (13). During her 7th grade year, we looked at every high school possibility. NO school stood out like St Hubert's did! The new principal, Dr. Walls, was not even hired while we were on the high school search, & with her being added to the already phenomenal staff, the school is even better than I imagined it would be. The girls in my neighborhood have 3 choices for an All Girls school that are relatively convenient, St Basil's Nazareth & St Hubert's. The 2 academies are much more expensive & don't offer anything additional for the extra expens. We are so comfortable and settled with this decision. The school is beautifully maintained, & landscaped. The staff is caring & friendly and they even have a wonderful parent's association. Me & my husband have made as many new friends in the last two months as our daughter has! Plan attend open house this fall, St Hubert's does a wonderful job showcasing their school and providing needed information. I guarantee you will be impressed. We are proud to be a part of the St Hubert family. I encourage anyone with a daughter to consider this wonderful school!

Posted October 16, 2013
My Daughter is a transfer student from Little Flower this year as a junior.. The transfer process was a seamless one .. When I see the smile on her face every day I know I made the right decision allowing her to transfer. St. Hubert offered her several opportunities for her to get involved right away and offered her several electives and college courses that fit her interests. We couldn't be happier with our decision! As for the persons remarks below, I don't believe they went to the same school. St. Hubert's building is immaculate inside and out. The building does not have barbed wire around it like little flower does and St. Hubert building is open late at night for after school activities and events. St. Hubert provides a safe nurturing environment. They welcomed my daughter with open arms. My daughter never felt like the "new girl" because she took advantage of what St. Hubert offered her. I believe the validity of St. Hubert is in it's other reviews. St. Hubert is a school like any other! You can feel the school spirit when you walk right in the door. They live their school and it shows. It is truly the best all girls school in Philadelphia.

St. Hubert Catholic High School for Girls 1

Posted October 02, 2013
my daughter transferred to st hubert as a junior, coming from schooling in another city, the school was very cold and not very welcoming to my daughter. there seemed to be clicks and there was no room for a new girl, just cold. my daughter is very bright and hated to be in this school everyday, I had her transferred to Little flower where they welcomed her with open arms, the school is more like a school than a prison like st hubert. Fresh flowers, not like the dead ones outside the school of st huberts and the trash in the back of st huberts is a disgrace, they should really have a clean up day.that alone shows there is not much pride in the school. little flower is in a more deprived area but you would never know that by looking at the school, extremely clean, and pleasant you can see the pride that the faculty and the students have in their school...even at the transfer process at st huberts, not even a good luck to her well, she loves Little flower and the spirt and pride they have in their school. and because of this she will not only succeed in her dreams but become a person that is accepting, mature, and pride in herself....Thank you Little Flower, Good bye St Huberts!

Posted September 13, 2013
I am a faculty member and I consider myself privileged to be granted the opportunity to teach at St Hubert's. I am an experienced faculty member, and have held several teaching jobs throughout the Phila. Archdiocesan High School system. I don't ever see myself wanting to leave St Hubert's, this is where I will retire from my teaching career. This school is constantly exploring new ideas, & has the entire staff engaged in decision making, so we are able to provide the best education possible no matter what track your daughter is in. The college course selection and AP curriculum offered at St Hubert's is way beyond what is offered elsewhere. They are a leading school in this area. Meanwhile, students in need of extra support have many options available that will prepare them for further education or a career after high school, . Any type of learner will fit in at St Hubert's & it is fascinating to see how well they all do! The goal is for every student to leave SH having done the best they can! I am honored to be a part of this team & I look forward to what is yet to come. Take it from someone who has taught at many All Girls High Schools in Philly, St Hubert;s is THE BEST!

Posted October 24, 2010
St.Hubert's is a great school! My daughter loves it there. The faculty is wonderful and the education she has received has been superb!

Posted October 21, 2010
St. Hubert's is amazing. I just graduated in 2010 and I already miss it. I still wear my Bambie bracelet, and I'm glad I went there. Besides a really good education, you meet people there you can talk to at two in the morning for the rest of your life.

Posted October 20, 2010
Sr. Hubert's Catholic High Scool for Girls is a great school. The teachers help students build a great education. The students are very friendly and always respectful of their fellow classmates and their teachers. There is also many after school activities for the girls to get involved in which include sports, academic clubs and many other clubs. I am very proud to be a Bambie.

St. Hubert Catholic High School for Girls 0

Posted October 20, 2010
I had such a great time at Huberts, mainly because of the teachers. They all got very involved in their students and school and therefore made me want to get really involved!

St. Hubert Catholic High School for Girls
7320 Torresdale Ave, Philadelphia, PA  19136
Last modified St. Hubert Catholic High School for Girls is a Private school that serves grades 9-12
St. Hubert Catholic High School for Girls Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 55 reviews. Top