Philadelphia, PA

Posted February 18, 2014
Okay first of all I absolutely love my school! I'm in 7th grade and I am very sad that next year will ba my last year here at Sks! The teachers here are very kind and teach well. If you don't understand something just ask a teacher and they will try o explain it to you so that you do understand! I love my school and reccomend it to you for your child we recently opened a pre k program and next year we will add a pre k 3 year old program! So the grades will range from pre-k 3-8th grade! I hope you found this helpfull!

Posted May 19, 2013
I have two children in this school- this year has been awful. Both children (different grades) have been bullied. Told the teachers- they did nothing. If your children are different in any way they will be picked on. Creativity is not encouraged. It's sad.

Posted March 03, 2013
Removed my child after 1 month! Not a safe environment! New program with alot of work needed! Like boot camp for children!

Posted August 19, 2012
I use to be at a public school till 2nd grade then my parents transferred me to Saint Katherine's I couldn't be happier! The teachers are extremely nice but it's cold in the winter and EXTREMELY hot in the summer in the classrooms. I just think that the school should work on air conditioning. Overall, the students are nice and the teachers are very helpful. This is my last year at Saint Katherine's. I love how all the 7th and 8th grade teachers help us prepare for high school like retreats, visitors, and more! I will be missing all the wonderful teachers and friends. But it will prepare you for your future. I would EXTREMELY recommend the school for all young boys and girls.

Posted February 25, 2010
I go to this school and it's so fun. I have tons of friends and the teachers are sooo nice!!!! even though we don't have a cafeteria, it is still really good. Gym class is fun, and the teachers find their ways to making thhe students have a fun filled year!!!

Posted December 03, 2009
SKS School is genuinely focused on Christianity, academics, home-and-school, CYO sports, and community activities. I hope it lasts forever!

Posted September 15, 2009

Posted December 11, 2008

St Katherine Of Siena School 4

Posted August 04, 2008
I have to write and say I am very pleased with the level of education at SKS. My daughter recently completed 6th grade and wanted to thank the teachers and staff for another wonderful year. Thank You

Posted July 22, 2008
I love St. Katherine of Siena - my daughter is going into third grade and loves to go to school. The teachers are great and very helpful and the C.A.R.E.S. program is amazing, the people really care about your child and have so many activities for them. Ms. Dube'

St Katherine Of Siena School
9738 Frankford Ave, Philadelphia, PA  19114
Last modified St Katherine Of Siena School is a Private school that serves grades K-8
St Katherine Of Siena School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 24 reviews. Top