PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

St Laurentius is a wonderful school full of dedicated, thoughtful and excellent teachers. St L is not just a school but a community. My children are so happy to go to school every day and I absolutely love how they are greeted with warm and welcoming smiles by the Principal and other staff every single morning. This is a gem of a school.

St. Laurentius is an amazing school. We are so happy with my child's experience there. The teachers are fabulous and care so much about their students. The school has very high expectations for both academics and behavior. Every morning staff members are outside to greet the children as they enter school. The principal knows all the students names. It is such a warm and caring environment. I love this school and highly recommend it.

It is a great school with great teachers. They make leaning fun and the children enjoy coming to school. Most students excel and do very well when furthering their education into high school and college. The teachers really care and that is a plus. My children attended St. Laurentius School and now my grandchildren attend. Something that could be improved is more financial help.

This school exceeded my expectations. I was skeptical at first b/c my son was coming from another school which was larger and more up to date. After a few months, I realized it doesn't matter the look or size of the school its the quality. My son enjoys school and reading now. He used to hate going to his old school and I thought it was just his attitude. But at St. Laurentius, he's so eager to go to school and doesn't complain about doing his work. The staff treats you like family. Sister, Mrs. McKnight and Mrs. Theresa are ALWAYS there waiting to greet the kids and helping them in every morning. A+ to this school and their staff.

Saint Laurentius is a great school. My children are thriving both socially and academically. The staff is kind, competent and helpful. It is so nice to hear my children greeted by name by the principal every morning. I know my children are safe and in capable hands every day. The classes sizes are small and the teachers are dedicated. My husband and I are incredibly happy with our decision to send our children to Saint Laurentius School!

My child started school at this school this year, and so far this school is a pleasure to send my child to. This school has very good school security. The teachers are very good, and my child has 2 teachers for a class of 25. There is plenty of 1 on 1 time for the students. I love the way this school does things. I have nothing bad to say about this school. Easily one of the best private schools in the city.

I attended St. Laurentius from 1953-1961. It was a great school then. I hope and pray that it remains open.

I attended St. Laurentius from 1953-1961, and it was a great school then. I hope and pray that the school doesn't close, as it will be a real tragedy if it does close!!!!!

Saint Laurentius School is a wonderful, nurturing environment for students. The teachers are some of the best in the area. They truly care about the education of every single student in that building, and do everything it takes to make learning a positive experience. If I were a resident of this community I would send my children to this school without hesitation.

As a graduate of this school, I would say it has given me a solid foundation for not only high school, but life in general.

Last modified St Laurentius School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8