Philadelphia, PA

Posted May 30, 2013
St Martha's school is a wonderful school. I have two childen that attend St Martha's! You could not ask for a more dedicated staff, from Father Al and Father Andy to Mrs. Donofry and all the wonderful teachers, that dedicate their life to teaching our children! I applaud everyone one of them! My daughter is a straight A student, my son who has some learning difficulties is thriving and determined to become a straight A student! Our school is a close knit community, and our newly appointed Home and School are doing a wonderful job creating new activities for the whole family to enjoy! We can only get better, especially if the parental support is also there. I wish they would move forward with honors math! SMS is truly the BEST!

Posted October 15, 2012
Saint Martha School in the Far Northeast is awesome. Teachers are caring and give 110% form working at the Carnival to hosting Spaghetti dinners during Catholic Schools Week. They are family. Father Al and Mrs. Donfory greet the children every morning and you can see the love and enthusiasm as they greet each child by name. The newly formed Home & School association is doing great things for the school.

Posted October 15, 2012
I have three children, two that are still enrolled at St. Martha and my oldest who graduated and is now attending Ryan. I love St. Martha School and my three children love the school as well. Everyone here at St. Martha care about the students. You can see the teachers go above and beyond for the students. The Pastor and Principal greet each and every student each morning. There are a lot of activies for all the students, singing, guitar and book clubs and plenty of sports. There is something for everyone. Yes, Yes, SMS is the school for our family because if feels like a family here.

Posted April 11, 2010

Posted November 08, 2009

St. Martha Elementary School 1

Posted March 16, 2009

Posted January 15, 2009

St. Martha Elementary School 0

Posted December 23, 2008
i love st marthas school im new to the school and i think everyone i nice in the school i really love it and so does my mom love that school she thinks its better than bvm

Posted December 12, 2008
I have two children that attend St. Martha's School and I am 100% satisfied with school. Parents chose a Catholic school for the religious instruction, the discipline and the environment. In every regard, St. Martha's School accomplishes all that and more. Parents are active in the school and the children enjoy their teachers and classmates. My children arrive home from school every day with great stories about what they learned and what they did with their friends. I had a choice between a private Catholic elementary school in this area and St. Martha's School. I made the right decision. A Catholic school will teach your child how to become a good person and that will stay with them for the rest of their life. Isn't that the most important life lesson of all?

Posted November 24, 2008
I have two children who currently attend St. Martha School and I believe they are receiving an excellent education in a very safe, disciplined and caring environment. The principal, Mrs. Donofry, is extremely hands-on when it comes to the students. She greets each child every day as they enter the school (many times with hugs for the little ones) and she's always outside during dismissal making sure everyone is safely inside their cars before anyone can exit the parking lot. She and the teaching staff are readily available to answer questions or meet with parents, when asked to do so. I feel the students get a lot of individual attention from the faculty and staff. In addition to a great academic curriculum, the teachers also emphasize the importance of self-discipline and respect for others. My children love St. Martha's and enjoy going to school every day.

St. Martha Elementary School
11321 Academy Rd, Philadelphia, PA  19154
Last modified St. Martha Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St. Martha Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 26 reviews. Top