PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Posted November 21, 2015
I attended SMT, Kindergarten through Eighth Grade. There is not one bad thing to say about this amazing school. I graduated in 2011 and still consider it my home away from home. The teachers and staff all help you and want you to succeed. I am glad to say I will always be an SMT Kid!

Grateful to: Teacher

Posted November 21, 2015
I am grateful for all of the teachers I had at SMT. Every single one had a huge impact on my learning and life. I will be forever grateful for my Catholic School education

Amount of homework: Just right

Posted November 21, 2015
When I was a student at SMT we had a good amount of homework. It wasn't too much or too little. I loved having homework, because it helped me review things we learned in class and if I had trouble with the lesson, I could just ask the teacher the next day!

Posted December 10, 2013
My son graduated from SMT going to a Catholic high school were he received a four year scholarship. I know that the teachers did a good job. My son has been an honor student for four years. He is also taking college courses this year. GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SMT. I want to thank the teachers that work with my son.

St Martin Of Tours School 3

Posted November 19, 2013
SMT is such a diverse and exciting school! I think if you're more of an extrovert and like joining activities, then you'll just fit right in :) I must admit, it's becoming less and less diverse every yr. after the 8th gr. classes graduate. The diversity is , in my opinion what helps this school keep going strong... I love it here though It feels like home, you make so many good friends, and even though the curriculum is not the best, our teachers enable us to make our own decisions and strive to do our best! ... When you pass by SMT, please consider your child to attend OUR school.

St Martin Of Tours School 3

Posted September 03, 2013
S.M.T. is a very welcoming and diverse school. The teachers will always be there or you if you need help, or are struggling in your classes. Although their academic skills, are a bit mediocre and I feel like they're not teaching us enough on our levels. I love the extra curriculum, there's so many things to join!! If you're new to Philly and are looking for a school to attend, Sm.T. is your place- guaranteed!! BUT- if you want your children to have a better education & are looking for more challenging classes I think St. Martha's or any other private school is best =)

Posted March 20, 2013
SMT is the best school ! I have been here for 9 years and it has been great . The teachers and staff are really helpful and experienced . I see new kids come in from different countries and they all seem to fit in . I am thankful that my parent decided to let me come here .

St Martin Of Tours School 4

Posted August 20, 2012
I've been going to S.M.T. for 6 years and it's a very fun and good school to go to. But they do ask for money (like all the time) and every activity has to be paid for. But as long as we're getting the learning experience that we deserve and good facilities then alright. I like our teachers and their routines shout out to best Math teacher~ Mr.P! I love our music teacher and coaches for sports. Cons ~ there are some snobby people there and demerits given. Sometimes I don't like how they tell you don't eat junk food and complain about our weight and then they sell soda and junk. Hypocrites but other than that...we are S.M.T. family. Send your child here!! =) There's scholarships!

St Martin Of Tours School 1

Posted June 29, 2011
The MOST MONEY HUNGRY School i have ever come across! I'm willing to struggle for my kids but when St. Martins raised tuition DOUBLE, I just thought this is not right Am i supposed to get a third job now? then I'll never see my children! They say God starts in the home, Yeah well us parents are never there because we are working for catholic tuition and this is NOT what being a catholic is about! These people call out the kids names in class in front of everyone if you are behind with tuition and exclude the children from in-school activities. Completely unacceptable! Nice Knowing you SMT. Thanks for completely turning me off from the Catholic schools.

Posted January 18, 2011
St. martin of tours school is a very awesome school! The teachers and staff are really nice.The students are disciplined and most are very kind.

5450 Roosevelt Boulevard, Philadelphia, PA  19124
Last modified St Martin Of Tours School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8