9-12|Private
1,615 students

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very ineffective (1 response)

Posted March 14, 2016
Emails are never answered . There is no help from the administrators.Do not waste your time or money.

Posted March 12, 2016
Ryan has not helped my son in any way.. I often ask myself... Why I spent all this money to be sick to my stomach because everyday, something else happens... what a Waste ... My other son goes to another school, and the opportunity"s are amazing.They just messed up his entire athletics... A senior and they cut him.No one returns your emails.... DO NOT SEND YOUR CHILD

Posted April 20, 2015
Excellent school! ! I cannot say enough about the great teachers! My son is a senior there and i feel he got an excellent education. Love that school!!

Posted March 01, 2015
I graduated from this school in 2013. As a sophomore in college I now realize I was completely unprepared for college classes. I took all of the same classes as my fellow college classmates room in high school and I am still in a lower level than them. Also Ryans student body is a joke unless you are from the far northeast like park wood or chalfont you are not welcomed. Ryan is not accepting and is very cliquey! I wish everyday I went to little flower or st Hubert's!

Posted October 27, 2014
Archbishop Ryan is a fantastic school where the faculty and staff care about the teenagers that are under their care. Their theater and sports programs, along with all of their extra-curricular activities elevate the school above and beyond the other high schools in the area.The school seems large at first but it is easy to navigate and the co-educational system allows healthy competition for academic standings between both young men and women that attend there.

Posted February 10, 2014
Honestly, the staff in this school are terrible ! The south side of the school ( where the tuition is paid) everyone is lovely. Any other office if full of miserable individuals. They give you problems for anything and I do agree that it's more of a prison. We have a tracking system and the slower kids in slower tracks get not respect, they are treated like less than the honors and higher track students. AR does not prepare you for college and I HIGHLY do not recommend attending this school. There is barley any diversity in this school and the racial comments I've heard about other in my four years are horrible. I must say I'm more than happy about graduation this year

Posted October 17, 2013
Although this school has a terrific curriculum with many AP offerings, I just couldn't get a grip on what their mission was. I felt like it was a chaotic place and my daughter would not excel here. Something needs to be done to make the school appear more structured and organized. When we toured Ryan in 2011, my daughter was in grade 7. She is now a Freshman at St Huberts. I have nothing against Ryan, but my daughter preferred an All girls environment. Ryan didn't leave the same impression on her or myself that the area All Girls schools like Nazareth & St Basil's Academy and St Hubert's did. I think you have a lot to offer, but you need to market it better.

Posted March 06, 2012
i always wanted to go to this school but i am not sure if i am my parents are looking to send me to Masterman but i think this school is a much better choice for me.

Archbishop Ryan High School

Posted October 13, 2010
ARHS is a wonderful high school that helps children grow and learn in an atmosphere that is safe and accepting of all ethnic backrounds. They receive a quality education by highly trained and motivated teachers.

Posted August 26, 2010
The first few days of school, when I sent my child to this school, he came back telling me that he was being bullied by many of the students that attend this school. At an instant, I transferred him to another school.

Archbishop Ryan High School
11201 Academy Road, Philadelphia, PA  19154
Last modified Archbishop Ryan High School is a Private school that serves grades 9-12