Philadelphia, PA

Posted February 26, 2011
Ascension of Our Lord school is wonderful the principal knows who every child is and also knows the parents as well the staff are wonderful. My children get a great education. And if you are having trouble with paying tuition they will work with you . couldn't ask for a better school.

Posted January 27, 2011
ascension is my favorite school for my son thanks for hope my son be a good person

Posted September 10, 2009
I love ascension school because my daughter went there and she had a good education thanks to the teachers she stay for 2 years in that school and my daughter had improve a lot thanks to that school my daughter bis about to make her goal.

Ascension of Our Lord School 0

Posted June 19, 2009
Ascension truly is a great school! The staff is great and the principal is wonderful. Just entering the school puts you at ease and it is just a relaxing atmosphere!

Posted May 04, 2008
I love this school. This school works constantly to reinvented itself and keep school life fresh, new, and interesting. The teachers care and the principal is a blessing.

Posted November 13, 2007
Ascension of Our Lord school is the best school in the philadelphia area. I give it five stars.

Ascension of Our Lord School
735 E Westmoreland St, Philadelphia, PA  19134
Last modified Ascension of Our Lord School is a Private school that serves grades K-8
Ascension of Our Lord School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top