Philadelphia, PA

Posted May 09, 2014
My son is finishing up his second year at Christ the King and we couldn't be more pleased. I feel that the it's very safe, and the education is excellent. He has Spanish class, music, and computer time.

Christ The King Elementary School 2

Posted November 01, 2012
I used to be very happy with this school, however the class size are too big. Teachers do not check homework, due to class size, teachers do not spend quality time with each student.

Posted December 18, 2010
CTK is a great school! The teachers, principal, and priests are welcoming and helpful. the children learn and engage in fun, hands-on activities. I highly recommend the school.

Christ The King Elementary School 1

Posted March 08, 2010
I'm a parent of a 4th grader and I am EXTREMELY disappointed in this so called catholic school! There is no discipline at this school what so ever! There is a fight just about every day and nothing is done about it and the parents are not notified. The kids that are starting the fights are still there and it seems the school is about the money and not the safety of the children!

Christ The King Elementary School 0

Posted January 19, 2010
My brothers and I went to this school and two of my children have already graduated from CTK. Was extremely happy as a student and just as happy as a parent. CTK Is a great school!!

Posted November 27, 2008
I'm very happy and pleased with how much my daughter has learned and grown in such a short time. I couldn't be anymore proud of the hard work shes done and anymore grateful to Ms.Calciano and CTK staff for making this a wonderful experience for my daughter.

Posted July 16, 2008
Christ the King is a wonderful school. Sister Trudy and staff truly love what they're doing. I especially love the fact it is a small school community. I would highly recommend Christ the King.

Christ The King Elementary School 3

Posted January 20, 2008

Posted August 31, 2007

Christ The King Elementary School 3

Posted June 06, 2006

Christ The King Elementary School
3205 Chesterfield Road, Philadelphia, PA  19114
Last modified Christ The King Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Christ The King Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 20 reviews. Top