PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Handles bullying effectively: Strongly agree

Its a Catholic school. That's the only way to go for ensuring your child is safe from this...

Supports LD students: Strongly agree

They incorporate differentiated instruction that meets the needs of the multiple children of my own that I send there.

Effective school leaders: Strongly agree

Ms. Cody is the best! She is ALWAYS available at a moments notice and I don't have to jump through 50 hoops just to talk to her like at the charter schools.

Develops character: Strongly agree

As a Catholic school, it does a great job in developing very strong students with good morals.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

These teachers are the real deal... They REALLY care about their students and even call me just to say positive things about my child!

Amount of homework: Strongly agree

A proper and useful amount is given.

This is the absolute best school to send your kids to! The the principal, teachers and staff are incredible and I couldn't think of anyone else to care for my kids while I'm not with them.

Our Lady of Hope provides a demanding and rigorous education grounded in the Catholic Faith. Excellence is our hallmark. We are a faith filled community built on values and morals. In today's worlds, kids need a solid grounding in both academics as well as in values and morals. OLH offers loving and caring setting for the whole student: mind, body and spirit. Who wouldn't want this?

i am a student that went here a few years ago and asked for my records when i was in 8th grade at a PUBLIC school and they would not give them to me because we owe them tuition .. and its messing up my education because i need some of those records for the school im going to now and whats messed up is i have to repeat the 9th grade because of it i rate this school a 2 they are very stuck up people .. and someone told me if they dont give me my records that i can sue them is this true cause if so i will be suing!

The only thing good about this school is that it is safe, sadly my granddaughter is not a favorite, when you are not a favorite the slightest thing you do is compared to a mortal sin. A favorite student can do anything they want and its overlooked, checks and parent notifications are given out constantly The favoritism is blatant , from faculty and principal. Teachers, as I understand it are not certified and it shows. Teachers are miserable, except to the parents that fall all over them, and we are paying a high price for this. Trying very hard to get this child out she went from a child who loved school to one whose confidence is destroyed and hates going. Hope we can get her out before its too late.

Last modified Our Lady of Hope is a Private school that serves grades PK-8