PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

my school is awesome infact i m in 6 grade there with mr. d #awesonator

My daughter is a student at Gesu and has been for the past 6years. Gesu has prepared her for high school, becoming a responsible young adult, educating her in far greater ways than public school or any other elementary private school. The principal is tough but fair and knows all 451 students. The teachers check their emails and email you back in the same day even though they say allow 24-48hrs. The school, the staff, the board, they all care about those children and their future. I am a proud Gesu Parent

It makes you feel safe therefore I am a student myself. My school has many things to do like tennis, basketball, Student Council, track. We also have Resource for the children who can't read very well also provide Home Work Club for hands-on homework help. For the over achievers we advanced writing, math all different types of things. They recognize potential, you might say Mr.Osborne is mean but he goes out his to teach you. Most of the teachers have that kind of nature. My school we have different breaks, such as Music, Computers, Art where we can express our selves and many more. Just to point out the we have a newly built science lab we do many different science experiments. All this to say you'll love it here.

My Children have been at Gesu school for three years and I like it Sister Elen is a great princple and the school is well organized . You can come in the school anytime of the day and find a well organized envorinment .

I love the environment and relationship with the teachers and staff.

Upon my son graduating from an excellent child care development center, I began to worry what school would be adequate for him to learn at his advanced pace. Then I found Gesu which came highly recommended by parents/teachers alike...I enrolled my son for K and was very pleased with the outcome...the individual attention the children receive from the teachers is phenomenal. He is now going to 3rd grade and their method of operation has been consistent.

Last modified Gesu School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8