Philadelphia, PA

Posted November 12, 2008
I go to Icarnation School and it's great! I am in the 6th grade and i've been there since Kindergarten all the teachers are wonderful and are willing to teach your children.

Posted October 15, 2008
My daughter and son attended Inky from K-8 grade. My husband and I love this school and strongly recommend it to any parent thinking about sending their child. Inky's academic curriculum is outstanding. The teachers are strict but caring.

Posted April 25, 2007
I'm a graduate from Incarnation, class of 2006. It is an awesome school academically, despite its location. The teachers are the best and actually try to help the students with whatever they need. The school has a boys and girls basketball team, but that's it. I highly recommend this school!

Incarnation Of Our Lord School
425 West Lindley Avenue, Philadelphia, PA  19120
Last modified Incarnation Of Our Lord School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Incarnation Of Our Lord School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top