Philadelphia, PA

Mother Of Divine Grace 4

Posted February 05, 2014
MDG IS a small school with a BIG HEART! They have some fantastic educators. Most of the teachers are very dedicated and involved not only in the student s academic career but also in their supplemental enrichment. With the school being so small the administration is wonderful. They re masters at multitasking, very knowledgeable, and ever-willing. The principal is impressive. Each morning while happily greeting the students. She engages them to see if there's anything that she can do to make their day a little brighter. She runs a tight ship but emphasized the importance of respect, acceptance, and loving of one another. Aside from principal duties she also teaches their technology curriculum. The only gray cloud hanging over this terrific school community is the absence of parental involvement. Parental participation is abysmal. The, very few, involved parents are extremely active and unbelievably dedicated. But despite best efforts, that's no replacement for the 97% whom are never seen. We d highly recommend MDG to parents who want to see their child(ren) emerge ready for their successful future having been well-educated, and taught to be respectful, responsible young adults.

Mother Of Divine Grace 4

Posted September 07, 2013
Snall school with a big heart! Caring religious something we don't see much of anymore. Great home & school staff. God bless!

Posted July 28, 2013
It's better then the public school in our area. Most people send their children to MDG because the principal is the best.

Posted August 14, 2012
Mother of Divine Grace is a great school. I am a single mother to my son and without the help of the principal I wouldnt have had a chance to give my son a Catholic education. They always go that extra mile to help you with everything. The teachers are so understanding and caring with the children. I feel so comfortable leaving my child in the moring i know that my son is in great hands...!!!! Coming from a 8 yr old " I love my school they are great " It makes you feel great inside when ur child looks forward to go to school everyday !

Posted August 13, 2012
Mother Divine Grace school is a very special school to many children and adults. The teachers are always pushing the child to do their best. The Principal is a great person, she is very caring to all the children but is sturn when she needs to be, I have many stories of the principal & teachers at MDG and not one of them are bad. My children are not really out going, but MDG has made them more confident. When I leave my children at school at 7:55 i know that the are being taken care of by excellent teachers, loving and caring peopld.

Posted August 13, 2012
The staff at Mother of Divine Grace are a very dedicated and caring group of educators.They encourage their students to always do their best, and will often give their own personal time to help a student in need. The teachers and principal do have high levels of expectations and in turn, the children have higher standards for themselves. The office staff has an open door policy and are always very kind and courteous when I am in need. I would highly recommend this school!

Mother Of Divine Grace 2

Posted December 30, 2008
Very clicky school. If you are not part of the click then your child suffers. They want the parents to be involved and volunteer but when the parents outside of the clicks volunteer they get pushed off into the corner and forgotten about or they become the gofer at functions.

Posted November 10, 2008
I wish I could say that we are happy with MDG but every week we discover more that we do not like. I would not recommend this school to anyone whose child is above average in intelligence. MDG has nothing to offer that child. The reading program is not good. Not enough variation in academics or extra curricular. The staff is not the best of the best and the principal is average.

Posted May 28, 2008
There are many things that I love about MDG. MDG has great teachers and staff that show enormous effort and care in these students education. I am disappointed in the fact that while along with the community of this school have gone through many fundraisers and benefits to acquire computers, my child has yet to use them. It is the end of May and the school year is just about over. I am also disappointed in the fact that my child has only had a gym teacher for half of the school year so therefore went without gym class for the other half. I would like to continue my child s education at MDG because I believe in the teachers abilities, but these issues would have to be improved upon.

Mother Of Divine Grace 0

Posted May 06, 2008
Mother of Divine Grace School is awesome! The staff works very hard and expect the students to always try their best. The principal encourages all parents to be involved in their child's education. The principal and staff want the students to accept responsiblity for their actions and education. As a parent I thank them for this. The school has continued to grow because of the staff and principal.

Mother Of Divine Grace
2612 East Monmouth Street, Philadelphia, PA  19134
Last modified Mother Of Divine Grace is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Mother Of Divine Grace Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 25 reviews. Top