Philadelphia, PA

Nazareth Academy High School 3

Posted August 13, 2013
Although Nazareth is an excellent school which my daughter recently graduated from, I have to question what I paid extra for. I have a son who currently attends Ryan and a younger daughter enrolled to begin Huberts in September. Both schools offer the same as Nazareth. My daughter was well prepared for college and got accepted to each one that she applied to, but I have a feeling that the same will hold true for my younger son and daughter who attend Archdiocesan schools for more than half the price. If you have the extra money I guess it is no big deal, but we could have saved a great deal of money if we had done our homework and knew this before we chose Nazareth without looking into other schools.

Nazareth Academy High School 1

Posted January 08, 2012
As a graduate of Nazareth, I am most disappointed with this school. After transferring my daughter from an archdiocesan high school where she had received an academic scholarship, my daughter has never been so poorly received. I am grateful for the few teachers that have had the courage to support and encourage my daughter. The nepotism and favoritism are beyond belief and the rules only apply for certain people. If you dare to question, everything is just "your perception" and your child will pay the price. You will learn that an A at an archdiocesan high school is a "B' at Nazareth. Character formation? Your daughter will get a lesson in clique formation. However, I am most disturbed by the blatant disregard and disrespect toward the Catholic values that we strived to instill in our daughter. How is "White Houses" played at the Father/Daughter dance like it's the school song? Nazareth needs to remember that their first mission is to send strong Catholic women into the world as lights.

Nazareth Academy High School 5

Posted June 29, 2011
Our daughter is going into junior year! can't beleive it is going so fast!! Love love love NA. All the teachers & staff are great! We are so happy with the choice we made for our daughters high school years.

Nazareth Academy High School 5

Posted April 30, 2010
Our daughter will graduate this year and it will be bittersweet to see her move on and leave Nazareth. We have watched her become a confident and caring young lady. The teachers are the best here. They encourage each girl to reach her full potential and they care so much! The past four years have been a wonderful experience.

Posted October 09, 2009
I love Nazareth because I know my daughter is getting a good education. The staff and all the girls are just great.

Posted October 08, 2009
they have the most caring teachers and staff in the world. all computers in the school are top notch and everyone is helpful like a big family

Posted October 08, 2009
When you have a great Leader you have a great school!!!! The administration at NA really cares!!!!

Posted October 07, 2009
The sense of family and the high academic standards!

Posted October 07, 2009
It is everything you would want in a school for our daughters. It is family oriented, supportive, motivating, inspiring, and encouraging to both our girls and their families. We are new to the school, but already feel so welcomed. The academics and the faculty are phenomenal. They are always available and all want the girls to excel in not only their subjects, but being successful women in life.

Posted October 07, 2009
I teach at Nazareth Academy and when I first went there it was liking dying and going to teacher heaven. Every element of Nazareth is special including the students, staff and faculty and the parents.

Nazareth Academy High School
4001 Grant Avenue, Philadelphia, PA  19114
Last modified Nazareth Academy High School is a Private school that serves grades 9-12
Nazareth Academy High School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 69 reviews. Top