Posted June 04, 2014
Unlike the comment from August 28,2013 this school is amazing. My daughter went to a different school and I see a huge difference. My son thanks me everyday for sending him there. As far as the clique that's everywhere but at least here. Great bunch of kids. If august 28th had issue in high school she didn't apply herself in grade school or maybe to worried about the cliques. I highly recommend no other school except nazareth academy grade school, Philadelphia also teachers are wonderful

Posted September 11, 2013
This school offers great programs and a friendly learning environment. I love this school and after going here for 8 years, it has become my home!

Nazareth Academy Grade School 1

Posted August 28, 2013
As a former student of Nazareth, I would advise you to look else where. It really isn't worth theigh cost. I went into high school feeling overwhelmed and ill prepared. Majority of the teachers are pretty mean. They offer Spanish, but after years of classes I came out barley abe to speak the language. Many students also feel very intimidated by ther teacher.Overall, the school is extremely cliquey especially among the girls. If you don't have the newst iphone, of shop at the cool clothing stores, you are dubbed unpopular. i have to laugh at their slogan, "We are known for our family like environment", this couldn't be any farther from the truth. Save your children the trouble, look elsewhere. It really is't worth the extra money.

Posted March 20, 2013
Nazareth Academy Grade School is a high quality school. My children have received the best education possible. The tuition is always rolled back into the school. There are constant technological updates in addition to current textbooks. Students have all needed workbooks and manipulatives. They are a progressive school that also fosters values and morels. Students of all faiths are welcomed and feel accepted. As a parent, I highly recommend Nazareth Academy Grade School.

Posted February 16, 2011
I believe Nazareth Academy Grade School is the best gift I could give to my children. Like many other parents, I took selecting a school very seriously. I attended many open houses and picked Nazareth Grade School. Their strong academic environment is only one factor that makes this school excellent. Its has strong spirtual component, updated technology (smart boards in all classrooms) , open communication between teachers and parents, and great leadership. The principal is great. She is always open to new ideas from students and parents to enhance the learning experience of the children. My child was struggling with anxiety and the principal herself took time out of her day to give her a little extra TLC. Lastly, the parent association is strong and parents are eager to help and volunteer. I highly recommend this school!

Posted February 09, 2011
I am an alumni parent of NAGS students currently in college. Looking back I would not have sent my children anywhere else. Nazareth is an awesome school with excellent teachers and strong administrators. The foundation my childlren received has served them well throughout high school and presently in college. The academics, service-learning, leadership skills and moral values taught at this school are first rate. The students are friendly and respectful. The parent involvement is fantastic and despite what other reviews state, everyone is not "rich." The school families consist of many dual income parents who work hard for a top-notch education for their children. No one really cares what kind of car you drive - what really matters is what kind of person your child aspires to be. As for the appearance and cleanliness of the school.... for those reviewers who said the school was not clean, stop by the school and look how shiny and clean the floors are! The original school building is very well kept and the new four classroom addition is bright, airy and conducive to learning. I highly recommend this school!

Posted December 20, 2010
In these tough economic times and people struggling to give their children the best education, I say Nazareth Grade School is the outstanding. They definitely are there for your child and family to work through this bad time financially in this economy. You definitley will not find a catholic parish grade school willing to work with you on your tuition, they just threaten to throw your kids out if you do not pay in full. Nazareth truly believes in the children that attend there and helps them to achieve, learn, and be caring. If there is a way for them to help you and keep your child in their school they will do it. It is very family orientated and parents are part of the students learning process. I rate NAZARETH ACADEMY GRADE SCHOOL ON A SCALE OF 1-10 A TEN!!!!

Posted November 28, 2010
I love Nazareth! It's an amazing school! The teachers care about every student and make sure that they get good grades. The other students are so nice and you make a lot of friends that you keep for the rest of your life. As I was reading thee other reviews there was one that stuck out. It said that the first grade teacher needs to have a "break" twice a day and eigth graders are brought in to watch the first graders that is NOT true. There is only only one "break", which is recess. Recess is for the entire school and only lasts fifteen minutes, its not just Nazareth ALL schools have recess. Overall, Nazareth is a great school. The academics are outstanding, the teachers are great, and the student body is friendly. I would recomend Nazareth.

Nazareth Academy Grade School 1

Posted September 20, 2010
this school is worst school in the united states. the teachers are mean,all the students hate you if your not all ``Rich`` . There very expenisve and there is to many kids in the school,and very poor lack of cleanness. I`ll never send my kid there. Immanuel Lutheran is a much better enviorment,students are nice,teahcers actually care about you and it`s just over-all better. So if your looking for a new school,Immanuel Lutheran is the place to go.

Posted June 14, 2010
Nazareth is an amazing school. The teachers are so nice and they care about every student and make sure they get good grades. The kids are great too, you make a lot of good friends if you go to Nazareth.

Nazareth Academy Grade School
4701 Grant Avenue, Philadelphia, PA  19114
Last modified Nazareth Academy Grade School is a Private school that serves grades 1-8
Nazareth Academy Grade School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 28 reviews. Top