Bad
Good

They didn't follow the law of no child left behind. If a student left behind in the school work and no mater how hard does the student working on their school work, the principle still afford the student transfer to other school. And provide so many excuse and issue about the student. The principle is so selfish, and as a parent will having a feeling as discrimination on their child and left behind. I think the principle only care about the good score student. If you feel your child is not acting smart on their guide line, that may not a right school for the child.

OLHC was a great school. They never judge a child by their color , sexual prefence,and etc. They were there for every student. I wish the school was still there so my youngest daughter can go there like her 2 older sisters. They make you fell like family. I miss that dearly.

I love OLHC. The teachers are dedicated and take the time to know each student as individuals. Sr. Mary loves the children, the school and the parish. Her committment is admirable! The older children look after the younger children in school. The education is fantastic and goes over and beyond books study!

I am an alumnus of OLHC. I loved it then and I love it now that my children attend. When looking for a school for our kids, we looked at all of the other schools in the neighborhood. None compared to OLHC. It's a warm and loving safe environment. The staff and principal, Sr. Mary, are absolutely wonderful. My children bounce out of bed in the morning looking forward to a day at OLHC. It is without doubt, exactly what I want in a Catholic education. I can't imagine belonging to any other school or parish! Congratulations to Sr. Mary Rip, winner of the Outstanding Principal Award! You are most deserving!

Last modified Our Lady Help of Christians is a Private school that serves grades PK-8