Our Lady Help of Christians 1

Posted June 13, 2011
They didn't follow the law of no child left behind. If a student left behind in the school work and no mater how hard does the student working on their school work, the principle still afford the student transfer to other school. And provide so many excuse and issue about the student. The principle is so selfish, and as a parent will having a feeling as discrimination on their child and left behind. I think the principle only care about the good score student. If you feel your child is not acting smart on their guide line, that may not a right school for the child.

Posted October 11, 2010
OLHC was a great school. They never judge a child by their color , sexual prefence,and etc. They were there for every student. I wish the school was still there so my youngest daughter can go there like her 2 older sisters. They make you fell like family. I miss that dearly.

Our Lady Help of Christians 1

Posted June 03, 2008

Posted December 15, 2006
I love OLHC. The teachers are dedicated and take the time to know each student as individuals. Sr. Mary loves the children, the school and the parish. Her committment is admirable! The older children look after the younger children in school. The education is fantastic and goes over and beyond books study!

Posted December 13, 2006
I am an alumnus of OLHC. I loved it then and I love it now that my children attend. When looking for a school for our kids, we looked at all of the other schools in the neighborhood. None compared to OLHC. It's a warm and loving safe environment. The staff and principal, Sr. Mary, are absolutely wonderful. My children bounce out of bed in the morning looking forward to a day at OLHC. It is without doubt, exactly what I want in a Catholic education. I can't imagine belonging to any other school or parish! Congratulations to Sr. Mary Rip, winner of the Outstanding Principal Award! You are most deserving!

Posted May 19, 2006

Posted December 12, 2005
- a former student
Olhc is a great school. I went ther from 2002-2005 and they are a great school. I miss them oh so much

Posted August 31, 2005
The teachers st OLHC are excellent. They are caring and go above and beyond in their effort to make our children reach for greatness.

Posted April 27, 2005
- a former student
Our lady help of christians is a good school and the teachers are great and they have tutoring after school.

Posted February 29, 2004
This is a wonderful school with fantastic teachers. All children are welcome. This is a school where everyone knows your name, including the teachers.

Our Lady Help of Christians
2420 E Allegheny Ave, Philadelphia, PA  19134
Last modified Our Lady Help of Christians is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Our Lady Help of Christians Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews.