Philadelphia, PA

St. Casimir School 4

Posted January 18, 2004
I needed to find a school in the phila area closest to my home that would provided a small class room size with phonics based curriculum. Even though, the archdiocen requires I.L.A., this school also provides phonics for the first three years. I have had the pleaure of having both of my children educated at St.Casimir,one has since graduated and is now in high school. The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia now recommends the school to parent's who have children with lanquage/ communication disorders. Auxillary services are offered for those who would benefit from it. I have recommended this school to several of my family, friends and co-workers who are looking for a small, safe, christian education that many area schools are not equiped to provide.

St. Casimir School