St. Benedict Elementary School 4

Posted January 14, 2010

St. Benedict Elementary School 5

Posted June 03, 2009
This is and has been a good school, with great Christian Value and a quality education. There is nothing in comparison available in this area.

St. Benedict Elementary School 0

Posted September 24, 2008
I agree with the parent that wrote if you want your child to have a good education to move on. This is not the school that will do it. The same thing happened with my daughter while enrolling her into antoher catholic shcool, we were told that she's below her grade level. They almost didn't accept her because of it. In my Opinion the staff at the school is not very professional either. This school was a waste of my hard earned money, and I DO NOT recommend them if you actually care about your child's education.

St. Benedict Elementary School 0

Posted September 01, 2007
We had a wonderful experience with the 7th grade. I found the work very challenging, and my child always had ample homework

St. Benedict Elementary School 1

Posted July 27, 2007
This school was not academically challenging during our 7th grade experience. The building could be kept much better. The computers were old. In my opinion you could have a better experience at a public school for free.

St. Benedict Elementary School 1

Posted September 05, 2006
If you want a good education for your child, move on. My daughter has attended this school for 2 yrs. She is on honor roll.When I had her tested at a new school because of administrative problems with the school, I was informed that she is comprehending below her grade level. Shouldn't the reading specialist at this school have known this?

St. Benedict Elementary School 5

Posted February 19, 2005
- a administrator

St. Benedict Elementary School
1935 Medary Ave, Philadelphia, PA  19141
Last modified St. Benedict Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades K-8
St. Benedict Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top