PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

My 4 children, and 2 Grandchildren received an excellent education, community outreach, sports, music, compassion, and love for others. They excelled in High School due to the Academics in St, Anselm. My Grandson was in all AP Classes in HS and has gone onto Temple University with an Engineering Major. The Education is really worth the cost. v Buck

Worst school ever. I know several students who go to school there and it is a school with uncreative teachers and a principal who needs to retire. The teachers do nothing but textbook work and forget that that these are small children who need to have fun while learning. I am a retired educator and it breaks my heart to hear stories from parents and children about this school. It's no wonder why the enrollment has dropped so much!

This school is committed to student success and proves to show excellence in all areas of education.

Wonderful City, Decent Church, Awesome Teachers as well as Some Great Nuns! Would love to visit the school sometime in the near future and show my children ;)

I love this school because of the caring and supportive staff.

great people but the science program is ohkay

My son seems to do well and really enjoys the school. That's great for a 3rd grader!

I have two children who attended ST. Anselm and I was not happy with the teachers who I feel lack in there education and the Principal is not a very good leader in my childrens eyes nor mine.This is a catholic school and I have to say there is no christian behavior .

I am a parent who is located in the suburbs of this school, I can't say enough on how welcoming the staff and students have been towards myself and to my 5th grade daughter. She loves the school. Three cheers for all at st.Anslems, the parents, teachers, staff and students. Its no wonder there principal has won a principal award.

My son has been going here for two years and I would recommend St. Anselms to any parent. The parent/teachers working together helps too. My son in Pre K will also attend St. Anselms.

Last modified St Anselm Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8