Posted August 19, 2014
This school is committed to student success and proves to show excellence in all areas of education.

Posted March 26, 2014
Wonderful City, Decent Church, Awesome Teachers as well as Some Great Nuns! Would love to visit the school sometime in the near future and show my children ;)

Posted May 05, 2010
I love this school because of the caring and supportive staff.

Posted November 03, 2009
great people but the science program is ohkay

Posted November 02, 2009

Posted October 25, 2009
My son seems to do well and really enjoys the school. That's great for a 3rd grader!

St Anselm Elementary School 2

Posted June 22, 2009
I have two children who attended ST. Anselm and I was not happy with the teachers who I feel lack in there education and the Principal is not a very good leader in my childrens eyes nor mine.This is a catholic school and I have to say there is no christian behavior .

Posted June 22, 2009

Posted June 16, 2009

Posted November 12, 2007
I am a parent who is located in the suburbs of this school, I can't say enough on how welcoming the staff and students have been towards myself and to my 5th grade daughter. She loves the school. Three cheers for all at st.Anslems, the parents, teachers, staff and students. Its no wonder there principal has won a principal award.

St Anselm Elementary School
12650 Dunks Ferry Road, Philadelphia, PA  19154
Last modified St Anselm Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St Anselm Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top