Posted January 07, 2014
No better balance of education, ethnic diversity and complete sense of community in the city or I would imagine in the country - Education is at the very high end equal or better than almost all far higher priced private schools - An almost unbelievable mixture of people of different types/backgrounds that all have the same common goals for their kids: Embrace learning, diversity, spirituality and social citizenship. So glad as a mostly non religious person I sent my son to this Catholic school

Posted January 27, 2013
Great school!! I feel safe knowing that my child is in good hands whenever I drop him off to school every morning. Great afterschool program too!

Posted February 01, 2011
This is a perfect little gem in Chestnut Hill where the education is great, the faculty is wonderful and the students are fantastic. This is a family focused school community in which every child is meant to feel supportived and loved. My daughter transferred here from a private Catholic school that cost two times as much and is now receiving five times the guidance, education, social support and Christian teachings. You will not be disappointed. A very diversed community that embraces differences and encourages understanding! Music, Spanish, Art, Computer, Library and PE included with regular academics. Great extra-curriclar activites and CYO.

Posted April 16, 2009
This was my daughter's first year here, and I loved it! The education and discipline is exactly what I was looking for.

Posted September 08, 2008
I can say enough good things about Our Mother of Consolation School. We are parishoners and have one child in 1st grade, and another in pre-K (and more on the way!). It is a wonderfully supportive community with rigorous teachers. The Salesians and the Sisters of Saint Joseph are a wonderful presence. A great place to grow up for our children.

Our Mother of Consolation Catholic 2

Posted June 21, 2008

Posted March 28, 2008
OMC Parish School is excellent. As a parent of a former graduate, a current 8th grader and a a child in the lower grades, OMC offers more than most schools in the area. We have a very strong and involved Home and School Association, a wonderful CYO program which includes not only sports but service, spiritual and social aspects. In addition, OMC offers an Honors program in Math for those children who exceed, a newly introduced Spanish Program in the lower grades and a recently built Green House on the premises. Class sizes are limited. Come and visit!

Posted April 23, 2007
OMC is a gem in Chestnut Hill with many students attending from around Philadelphia. Currently we have three children attending 4th, 2nd & K. A Parish School with a rich community. The teachers are highly skilled and work hard to bring out the best in each child. The principal is kind, knows each child by name, and has been a teacher and associated with OMC for many years. Honors programs, science, chess, wireless computer lab, Music, and a strong sports program to offer all the activities your child could want to play. More importantly Academics are top notch. The Parent Association is vibrant and dedicated organization. I think OMC's secret lies in its diversity and multiculturalism - real world, great academics translates into a well rounded happy child.

Our Mother of Consolation Catholic
17 E Chestnut Hill Ave, Philadelphia, PA  19118
Last modified Our Mother of Consolation Catholic is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Our Mother of Consolation Catholic Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top