Bad
Good

I have always appreciated the education my son has received since he began Blessed Trinity in 3rd grade. He has had very caring, competent teachers which has helped to motivate him to excel. This year I was experiencing financial problems that I shared only with another parent. She was worried about me and my son so she mentioned this to the school administration. They gave me an anonymous donation which is the kindest thing anyone has ever done for me. Blessed Trinity always says to come to them if you are having problems, and they truly mean this.

The school is worth the money, in my opinion. Especially when compared to the other choices. Each year my child worries about leaving her favorite teacher as she passes along to the next grade, only to find that she'll have a new favorite teacher by the end of the next year. And along the way, she is learning great moral lessons, and her education increases by the day. Her teachers have had made enough of an impression on her, that she visits the ones from previous grades. She can never get enough of her friends, and she loves learning. As good as I think the school is though, I think a lot of a child's experience is going to be based upon how you raise them. Are you preparing them for socializing? Do you make learning a fun and enjoyable thing? Do you give them the confidence to stand on their own? Without these kids of things, no teacher can succeed, because that is something that is taught every minute of the day.

St. Timothy administration turned a blind eye to ethnic intimidation. Beware if you are a African American and are interested in this school. Also, the cirriculum leaves a lot to be desired. Not the way catholic eduction used to be at all.

KaSaint Timothy school has sure changed since when I went there yrs ago, I have 2 children in St Tims & I am very disappointed with the school. The teachers just dont care like they used too!! Its quite obvious the teachers are only there for one thing and thats a pay check, I shouldnt say that about all teachers because my son's 2nd grade teachers are great but I can't say the same thing for my other son's 7th grade teachers. My child was even called terrible names by his teacher. I just thank God we are moving and my children will not be returning to that school. Also bulling is not very controlled in this school they say they will handle it but not much is done.

I have 2 children in St. Tims right now. My daughter will be graduating in June. She has loved her time there and is sad to see it end. At this point, I feel that she is prepared for high school. My son is in 2nd grade and so far I have no complaints with his progress. Like his sister, he too loves the school. I am also a STS graduate and am glad we chose to send our kids there. I am also a true believer that a student makes the school!!

Both of my children went to St. Tim's from K thru 8. Overall, I feel the school is satisfactory. There were a few times over the years I had to go to the principle's office and it was a waste of time. You received more attention if you were a parent that is in the "in" crowd if you know what I'm saying. I feel the school does not prepare the children for high school. I was especially disappointed in 8th grade. It seemed that the year was totally wasted. They did hardly any work and never had homework. When I questioned this, I was told they do the work in school. It is a little overwhelming for the children when they get to high school and actually have to work for their grades. I can say that there are many activities at the school including sports,dances, skating, etc. This makes for a good social environment.

Saint Timothy School is a place for students to learn in a safe, loving and fun environment. A school of excellence and service where respect is taught and faith lived.

this school is bad. the teachers are nasty and never smily. they are very ignoring including the principle and the secretaries seem to run the school. very cold inconsiderate people. my child went there for three years and is scared of everyone there and has school stress related problems. i tried to talk to the principle but no help. they dont want to take responsibility for anything and refused to help. we are looking for another school.

St Timoty's is a great school for chilrdrens social activities and the maturity of the other parents is quite good also (thats right I said parents). However, that is where my praise ends. Three of my children went to St Timothy's and all of them got striaght A's but, when homework time came it was clearly evident that they did not understand the material. When we brought this up to the teacher we were politely brushed off and told that our childrens grades did not reflect our concerns. Only when our oldest went on to high school was the true extent of the deficit in her learning fully realized. With tutoring she was able to catch up to her counterparts from other parrish schools. Shame on you St Timothy's!

I am a St. Timothy's parent who is very pleased with the school. My daughter came from public school and the difference in education is like night and day! I don't believe you can truly appreciate the quality of education if you don't have a point of comparison. My daughter came to St. Tim's in third grade and she was about a year behind in terms of education, handwriting, etc. She had to work very hard to catch up, but she had a supportive teacher who helped her succeed. I am thrilled with what St. Tim's has done for my daughter and look forward to sending all of my children there.

Last modified St. Timothy School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8