Philadelphia, PA

Posted August 29, 2011
My son attended this school from PreK until 4th grade and I had nothing but negativity there. They are quick to label your child and have you go to counseling because you are not the right color. I put him in a Phila public school (which I dreaded having to do) but he did excellent!! The education and his grades were the same as they were at St.Williams, but for some reason, he was on the honor roll every report card period for the last two years and ended up getting the Presidential award for Excellence at the public school!!! He never received honor roll at his old school, but he sure did get labeled as something other than an excellent student. He feels great about himself now instead of thinking something was wrong with him. As long as the money keeps coming in, they'll keep your child there.

Posted November 29, 2010
This school goes more and more down hill. no web site now, wow they must have a great technology dept. Every since Msg Perez came he put the school in a ruff now he is gone, hopefully they can recover. Seems funny how many families are leaving St. Williams to attend Presentation BVM. Much better school and they are fair to all. unlike St. williams who doesn't like to ruffle feathers as Sr. Katherine calls it.

St William School 4

Posted May 11, 2009
I do like this school. The teachers are great. They are somewhat old fashion, but my child does receive a quality education. I hope it stays open until my child graduates in a few years.

St William School 5

Posted April 17, 2009
Excellent, diverese, friendly, and caring school environment. I highly recommend!

St William School

Posted December 05, 2008
I love this school. The front office staff and Monsignor are great. My daughter loves going to school. She is surrounded by staff that truly nurture her and the other students. Excellent curriculum that includes art, gym, and computer class. I can't wait to send my son. Ignore the other comment.

Posted October 26, 2007
This use to be a great school, until the new Monsignor and front office staff came along. The teachers here are great, but they can only do so much with out the help of admin. The admin cater to the bad kids, leaving the teachers stuck. I have one child leaving this year and I will be taken my other ones out 2008 school year.

St William School