PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

As a graduate, I can truly say that my experience at Visitation is irreplaceable. Although the location is not the safest, I feel as though the principal and teachers do their best to ensure that the children's welfare in their first priority. The bond between the students and the faculty made me feel as though I was part of one large family. Teachers know the students' needs and always assist them accordingly. Overall, Visitation has an excellent curriculum and have become a safe haven for all children.

They need to communicate more with parents regarding issues that come up in the classroom. I think their lack of communication comes from being use to a lack of parent involvement and concern. Location is horrible. High crime area and there are often drug users near school. I think the principal should be walking around the outside during dismissal to ensure the safety of the kids. In the two years my children went there I never saw the principal out making sure things were going ok. There are crossing guards and other parents out there but I just think it speaks volumes that I never saw the principal out there in two years.

I had two children attend this school. It gradually dot worst each year. The staff and the principal were incompetent.

I love the staff and the students. It's like a big family. My children have been going to Visitation since PreK3. The staff knows their names and many of the students do too. The school has before and after care. I know my children are very safe and well taken care of at Visitation.

The staff and student really seem to get along. And that's something that can be appricated. I have no concerns as of yet for my child's education or safety.

Excellent school. Amazing Princinpal and Vice Principal they are firm, caring and extremely concern about the safety, education and behavior of the students. Misbehavior, bullies or students not following the proper school uniform protocols are immediately address. Faculty always available. The faculty is wonderful. My daughter is currently going to 3rd grade and has attended Visitation BVM Pre-K and she will definetely stay there until she graduates from 8th grade!!!!

Caring Faculty....Excellent Education. My son started when he was in Pre-K 3. He is now graduating from 8th grade. He really liked going to school and he was not afraid.

Great School...excellent leadership by Principal and Vice-Principal...caring, dedicated teachers...After School and Summer Beacon Program. My children both attended this school and now my grandchild attends. I would not want them to be anywhere else.

Last modified Visitation School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8