Public charter
Philadelphia, PA

Posted December 24, 2012
My son graduated in the top 10% of his class and has gone on to well known college. Prep Charter prepared him college and I must say his first semester went very well thanks to Prep!

Preparatory Cs Of Mathematics Science Tech And 1

Posted September 05, 2012
Do not go to this school if you expect to enter a competitive career field in the future. This school does not offer ANY advance placement (AP) courses, and it does not offer electives either. Every single student follows the same curriculum so there is no distinguishing the best from the worst. The school itself is a friendly, work-orientated all around, but it just is not rigorous enough. This is coming from a student who graduated from the top 5% and have plans to enter the medical field.

Preparatory Cs Of Mathematics Science Tech And 3

Posted May 07, 2012
I am a proud parent of a prep charter student and I have always felt it takes a village to rise a child and prep charter is my extended village. The support they give their students is outstanding. I would and have recommend this school to everyone.

Posted March 02, 2012
Prep Charter is very good school, my son will be graduating this year and I am happy to say I have not had one problem with anyone or anything with this school.

Posted July 28, 2011
Prep is a great school with great teachers. I had graduated from Prep with a lot of help from the teachers. There is no way to fail unless you don't look for help and don't do your work. They could have a few other classes such as economics and higher math and english classes. Overall this school is great.

Posted January 11, 2011
i LOVE PREP CHARTER! prep charter is a good school, it helps me alot with all my work and the teachers really care about my school work. I like Prep the most because they done set you up to fail, the only way you will fail in Prep Charter is if you dont do your work. Other than that, its an awesome school. its like a BIG and Happy family!

Preparatory Cs Of Mathematics Science Tech And 4

Posted May 01, 2010
When i sighned my daughter up for prep i was impressed by the school i love it already one thing that i dont like is this school is a lottery school and with this some good students from her school were not accepted and the bad ones did i was very dissapointed. The school is very diverse very goos school

Preparatory Cs Of Mathematics Science Tech And 3

Posted February 19, 2009
This school is really easy, however some kids still manage to fail. If you send your child here, they will do fine, or even exceptionally well if they put in the effort. Prep Charter will give your child a free high school education, but in terms of getting them ready for college, its curriculum fails to introduce any type of needed difficulty or discipline required for your child to excel at the college level. Then again, Prep Charter is my alumni and I am doing quite well in college after a couple of rough semesters. Another big problem is the recruiting procedure, any student can get in if they 'get picked in the drawing.' The issue with this is that, students with higher intelligence are constantly being held back by the students that think education is a joke. If you still think you want to send you child here, thats fine.

Preparatory Cs Of Mathematics Science Tech And 2

Posted February 04, 2009
This school is hard. My classmates tell me the same: when they were in elementary school, they get A's and B's. In this school, expect your child to get C's and D's and the teachers hand out zero's like it's a normal thing. I like this school because of the students. All of them are respectable, and no fights (or at least, physical fights). Other than that, they won't ask me back to this school. I know it.

Preparatory Cs Of Mathematics Science Tech And 0

Posted September 25, 2008
I resently graduated from preparatory charter school with 12 college credit. attending prep charter gave me a extended look on life beyond tommorrow. I can actually say graduating from there payed my way to a better life

Preparatory Cs Of Mathematics Science Tech And
1928 Point Breeze Ave, Philadelphia, PA  19145
Last modified Preparatory Cs Of Mathematics Science Tech And is a Charter school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Preparatory Cs Of Mathematics Science Tech And Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 20 reviews. Top