Ungraded
Philadelphia, PA

Posted May 21, 2010
I am a former student & graduated Mill Creek in 2001. Having so many problems in my life, I just simply couldn't handle the regular public high school setting. Mill Creek was my first tour of different thereputic schools I had the option of attending. I INSTANTLY fell in love with it and my mind was made up, never even toured the other schools. I had gone through some rough times there as well, but thanks to my advisor, who was there for me WHENEVER I needed him (which was A LOT!) I would have never made it through high school. The staff there are great. I learned SO many things I wouldn't have been able to in a regular school setting. And to this day, I still keep in contact with my advisor and also visit every few years. When I visit, they ALWAYS welcome me with open arms.

Posted December 22, 2009
My daughter hated her big high school and had major issues that affected her learning and socialization. This school is wonderful with caring teachers and administration and great communication with the parents.

Posted July 10, 2009

The Mill Creek School 4

Posted April 28, 2008
Absolutly Amazing. i started in September, Love the envoiornment. all teachers are ther to help. ONLY 60 kids in the entire school, no more than 10 in a Class!!

Posted March 25, 2008
I cannot speak highly enough about this school. Our son was a very bright child who began failing and then shutting down completely in a traditional high school program. The staff at Mill Creek establish amazing rapport and get to know each child's strengths and weaknesses, then they build upon the strengths to take him or her to success. The program turned our son's life around in every respect.

Posted December 24, 2007
This school made an lasting impact on my daughter. It was a turning point that has continued throughout college life. Don't underestimate what a difference the proper setting can make in the life of a teenager.

The Mill Creek School