PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

I am a product of Timothy Academy. I started in 1st grade and went until 7th. At 30 years old I still uphold the values that they taught, my love for the Lord is still as strong. I am still in constant communication with former teachers and classmates as they were my extended family. I learned so much and my gratitude could never be put into words.

They provide a wholesome, loving, and supportive Christian environment for students and I feel that they have the best childcare center and K-8 school in the city of Philadelphia.

Develops character: Strongly agree

They show their students love and provide help above and beyond their call of a teaching duty.

I have had 3 children attend Timothy Academy. You know the staff truly has a love for Christ. I currently have a child there now. I am very happy with academics and the environment.

I am honored and blessed to work in a school that holds high expectations for its students, and has good relationships with the families that attend. I have been blessed to have wonderful parents and students in my classroom. It is a joy to work in a place where you are treated as a true brother or sister in Christ. My students want to learn, and treat each other with kindness.

I love Timothy Academy and so do my grandson. Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom; and with all thy getting get understanding/ Proverbs 4;7. This is just one of the many great things about Timothy Academy. The principle is a strong woman of God with good leadership skills. The teachers are excellent and the class rooms are a good safe environment for children to learn. We have zero tolerance of bad behavior. Stop in and have a tour of Timothy Academy and experience the love teachers have for teaching.

I am writing a review for the daycare component of TA: My son has been there since he was 6 months old and is now almost 4. The teachers will love and care for your child like they are family. The school teaches good values and keeps a high standard for education even at the pre-k level. The lead teachers have been there for years and years and do a wonderful job with the children. Teaching assistants come and go but that is pretty normal when they make next to nothing for the hard work that they do. The neighborhood is obviously not the nicest, but when you enter the building all of that disappears. I don't know how I would have made it through the last 4 years without TA!! Great school and I recommend it to everyone who cares about their child's development and want their child to grow up happy and healthy!

This is an excellent school for children who need small classes and a contained enrionment. the individual attention,dedication and care given to the children are wonderful! They really do care about your children. it's truely a ministry and not just a job.

Teachers are good. There no extra activities for the students. No cafeteria. I really dont care for the principle at all. The teachers is why my son is still there.

Last modified Timothy Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-8