9-12 & Ungraded
Public charter
Philadelphia, PA

Multi-Cultural Academy Cs 4

Posted August 23, 2014
This is a small community school. Very attentive to the needs of its students , with an overall goal for all of its students to succeed. The teachers communicate well with me and my son adjusted well. My only regret is that it doesn't have any sports. My son has all of a sudden become interested in football. I've learned that if he attends a charter without sports he can play for his neighborhood high school, but the school does offer arts programs. I really like this school thus far my son is now a sophomore. I'll write in again in his senior year

Posted November 29, 2012
I was a substitute at MACS today. I am at a loss for words in describing to you just how incredible the principal, dean, and the rest of the staff at this school are. The accountability and expectations of respectful, appropriate, and kind behaviors is at a level I have not experienced in over 30 years, and since my time in a Catholic school. Not only do the students display behaviors that will allow them future success, but the administrators and staff show care for the children's safety, and act in ways that will ensure these students great success in life. I am truly inspired, amazed, and feel such a sense of gratefulness for what is taking place at this school. Parents, school staff, and students, pat yourselves on the back for creating a school that lives up to the expectations and ideals of what so many of us know create productive, knowledgeable, outstanding people. It's so often said by schools that this is what they're mission is, but a rarity and exception to see it being done. If you are fortunate enough to be, or have a student here, be sure to not only give thanks, but to appreciate and utilize the very rare opportunity you have been given.

Posted October 19, 2012
Multi-Cultural is an excellent school with a caring teachers and Principle...He is stern but with the best interest of the students in mind. This school builds character and and prepares the students for the reality of the world. Last school the students racked in over twenty million in scholarships awards....the proof is in the pudding. My daughter is in the tenth and i love this school. A Proud Parent

Multi-Cultural Academy Cs 4

Posted June 10, 2012
I'm a parent of a ninth grade student who attends here.. I'm very proud of his accomplishments as well as his great group of teachers.. All the staff seem to care a great deal about the students at macs.. and that really makes a difference in a child's life.. Kudos to the staff and students at this great school! Mr. Higgins is an excellent principal..

Posted June 27, 2011
I attend this school and has taught me to be a better person. The teachers and staff members are great, and recently we have a new prinipal. We are a small school when it come to the students.This school helps students in certin subjects then need help the most.

Multi-Cultural Academy Cs 0

Posted October 04, 2009
i think the principle needs to be a little moe relax when it comes to simple mistake. overall teachers teaches well.

Posted June 10, 2009

Multi-Cultural Academy Cs 1

Posted October 16, 2008

Multi-Cultural Academy Cs 1

Posted December 05, 2007

Multi-Cultural Academy Cs
3821 North Broad St, Philadelphia, PA  19140
Last modified Multi-Cultural Academy Cs is a Charter school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Multi-Cultural Academy Cs Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top