Bad
Good

MACS is truly a great school. This is my son's first year in public/charter school. He's always gone to private school since kindergarten. When I decided to enroll him into public/charter school, I was very nervous as I've heard terrible stories about public schools. I started searching the web, calling and applying to different schools. After being accepted into many different schools, I decided to try MACS as it was a smaller school and figured it would be better to ease my son into the "public" school system, even for a year. What I found at MACS was astonishing! The teachers, principal, dean and all the other staff, including Ms. Banks at MACS are amazing! They are caring, well spoken and look out for the best interest of the children. Again, this is my son's first year as a 9th grader, but so far the only concern I have is that MACS doesn't do sports, they do offer arts programs though. My son is into soccer and baseball and would have liked that the school participates in actual sports. Other than that, great school! If your child is fortunate to attend MACS, consider yourselves blessed! Will write in again next year...

This is truly a great school for a student that is looking to learn. The staff is great. The staff focus on helping the student prepare for college. They dont allow nonsense in the school. Oh, yes they actually have school books that the students can bring home. Thank God for this school. T. Brooks

This is a small community school. Very attentive to the needs of its students , with an overall goal for all of its students to succeed. The teachers communicate well with me and my son adjusted well. My only regret is that it doesn't have any sports. My son has all of a sudden become interested in football. I've learned that if he attends a charter without sports he can play for his neighborhood high school, but the school does offer arts programs. I really like this school thus far my son is now a sophomore. I'll write in again in his senior year

I was a substitute at MACS today. I am at a loss for words in describing to you just how incredible the principal, dean, and the rest of the staff at this school are. The accountability and expectations of respectful, appropriate, and kind behaviors is at a level I have not experienced in over 30 years, and since my time in a Catholic school. Not only do the students display behaviors that will allow them future success, but the administrators and staff show care for the children's safety, and act in ways that will ensure these students great success in life. I am truly inspired, amazed, and feel such a sense of gratefulness for what is taking place at this school. Parents, school staff, and students, pat yourselves on the back for creating a school that lives up to the expectations and ideals of what so many of us know create productive, knowledgeable, outstanding people. It's so often said by schools that this is what they're mission is, but a rarity and exception to see it being done. If you are fortunate enough to be, or have a student here, be sure to not only give thanks, but to appreciate and utilize the very rare opportunity you have been given.

Multi-Cultural is an excellent school with a caring teachers and Principle...He is stern but with the best interest of the students in mind. This school builds character and and prepares the students for the reality of the world. Last school the students racked in over twenty million in scholarships awards....the proof is in the pudding. My daughter is in the tenth and i love this school. A Proud Parent

I'm a parent of a ninth grade student who attends here.. I'm very proud of his accomplishments as well as his great group of teachers.. All the staff seem to care a great deal about the students at macs.. and that really makes a difference in a child's life.. Kudos to the staff and students at this great school! Mr. Higgins is an excellent principal..

I attend this school and has taught me to be a better person. The teachers and staff members are great, and recently we have a new prinipal. We are a small school when it come to the students.This school helps students in certin subjects then need help the most.

i think the principle needs to be a little moe relax when it comes to simple mistake. overall teachers teaches well.

Last modified Multi-Cultural Academy Cs is a Charter school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.