Philadelphia, PA

Posted September 29, 2010
My son's first year, I am very happy so far with his progress and homework.

Posted May 01, 2010
My children attend Sanctuary I'm happy with the pearsonal touch and staff child ratio.

Sanctuary Christian Academy 0

Posted October 19, 2009
Sanctuary is an excellent school who teach their students to be independent learners. The Christian base is a great foundation to build on.

Sanctuary Christian Academy 0

Posted October 13, 2009
As a former student, this school was one of my top choices for my child to attend for the first grade. The tuition is affordable and I love that it is a small student/teacher ratio. My son receives individual attention and I have seen him become more independent with his learning. He wants to read more and learn more. I am very impressed with this school and their focus on Christianity and being bible centered. The students start the day prayer and end it with prayer which is what we all need. I wish they went pass the 6th grade and hopefully they will soon. If you are looking for focus on Christianity and excellent focus on educating our future then you need give Sanctuary Christian Academy a try. You'll love it.

Posted February 09, 2009
My daughter attends Sanctuary Christian Academy and the staff and teachers are absolutely wonderful. They educate the children individually, not collectively. Its's a very warm and loving environment. These teachers really care. I love Sanctuary Christian Academy. They also have a preschool Sanctuary Christian Preschool which is excellent as well.

Posted March 21, 2008

Posted November 14, 2007

Sanctuary Christian Academy 4

Posted June 04, 2006
My son attended the PreSchool at 61st / Larchwood for 2 years school years and 3 years of summer camp. My son will graduate preschool this year, 2006 knowing how to read, write, spell, add, substract, and has a strong Christian background.

Sanctuary Christian Academy
5923 Walnut Street, Philadelphia, PA  19139
Last modified Sanctuary Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades K-6
Sanctuary Christian Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top