PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Philadelphia Christian Academy (Larchwood Division) is not all it's cracked up to be! My son started in nursery and he is now in 1st grade, we had an excellent start. The nursery and kindergarten teachers(a mother-daughter team) were excellent. It went downhill quickly from there, his kindergarten year was terrible the teacher insulted the children and was a bit rough (witnessed an incident myself). Still decided to give it another try in 1st grade, started okay but now I'm desperate to take him out. They are more interested in the amount of work the children are given rather than how much of the work they understand. The principal is very sweet but she is old and so are her methods. It may sound rude but she needs to retire, it is too much for her to handle!! A lot of good teachers left and my nearly half of my son's class left the school after kindergarten.

Our daughter has been there since PreK. She's in the 2nd grad now and I feel she's doing well. Staff has been consistant since she's been going. It's worth the money and Lord willing we can send our second child when she turns 3.

Absolutly LOVE it!! I've paid more money at another Christian school and got less Christianity! I have had nothing but positive experiences with PCA! My kindergartener knows just as much of the Bible as my 3rd graders and he was in the other school since Kindergarten! Not every school is for everybody, so if you are looking for an image and can afford a partial education, this may not be the school for you- however, if you are looking for an education and standards and Bible based learning, there is no other option.

Great school one one attention staff and faculity really cares about students and are in direct contact with parents always

PCA has definately gone down. It is not like I was told it would be. I am a very particular parent of a precious 2 almost three year old girl, and PCA fell short of my standards in more ways than one. Ms. Grace was a very sweet Christian teacher for the nursery and the reason why my child stayed as long as she did. The restrooms were not as clean as they should be. Praise God for the Christians that worked with my daughter, but everyone there did not act as if they were saved. I am pulling my daughter out.

Last modified Philadelphia Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-8