Philadelphia, PA

Philadelphia Christian Academy 4

Posted February 16, 2011
Our daughter has been there since PreK. She's in the 2nd grad now and I feel she's doing well. Staff has been consistant since she's been going. It's worth the money and Lord willing we can send our second child when she turns 3.

Philadelphia Christian Academy 5

Posted February 19, 2010
Absolutly LOVE it!! I've paid more money at another Christian school and got less Christianity! I have had nothing but positive experiences with PCA! My kindergartener knows just as much of the Bible as my 3rd graders and he was in the other school since Kindergarten! Not every school is for everybody, so if you are looking for an image and can afford a partial education, this may not be the school for you- however, if you are looking for an education and standards and Bible based learning, there is no other option.

Philadelphia Christian Academy 0

Posted January 20, 2009
Great school one one attention staff and faculity really cares about students and are in direct contact with parents always

Philadelphia Christian Academy 5

Posted August 25, 2007

Philadelphia Christian Academy 2

Posted August 15, 2007
PCA has definately gone down. It is not like I was told it would be. I am a very particular parent of a precious 2 almost three year old girl, and PCA fell short of my standards in more ways than one. Ms. Grace was a very sweet Christian teacher for the nursery and the reason why my child stayed as long as she did. The restrooms were not as clean as they should be. Praise God for the Christians that worked with my daughter, but everyone there did not act as if they were saved. I am pulling my daughter out.

Philadelphia Christian Academy 2

Posted May 30, 2006
I thought the Pre-k thru kinderg. were excellent but 5th grade was the worst. the children I felt are behind because they did not take the time ensure a qualified teacher was put into place. The children missed a lot of time. My child is learning what she learned in 4th grade at an area catholic school a year ago.

Philadelphia Christian Academy
6007 Larchwood Avenue, Philadelphia, PA  19143
Last modified Philadelphia Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Philadelphia Christian Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top