High Street Christian Academy 4

Posted August 31, 2009
High Street Christian Academy is a great school. My daughter started there for Kindergarden. the teachers are excelent. The classroom sizes are small where they can get more one on one attention. And the curriculm is excellent.

High Street Christian Academy 5

Posted August 27, 2009
High Street Christian Academy is one of the best christian schools in the city. HSCA offers bible based lessons and an excellent phonics program. HSCA has been teaching students for over 30 years.

High Street Christian Academy 0

Posted October 30, 2008
I truley love the attention that my children gets in this school. It more than a school to me, it like an extended family.

High Street Christian Academy 5

Posted August 25, 2003
High Street Christian Academy is a great school! I have 8 years experience with this school and its staff. I am currently having my second child educated there. I am very satisfied and the dedication and the high standards of education held up there. I would recommend this school to anyone who is looking for hardworking, sincere, knowlegeable educators and to top it all God-fearing individuals who really love the Lord Jesus Christ. Consider this Academy for your child and you will not regret it. I have a high schooler excelling high to prove it!

High Street Christian Academy
222 E High St, Philadelphia, PA  19144
Last modified High Street Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades K-4, 6
High Street Christian Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top