Posted June 18, 2014
Montessori Genesis II Supporters, Family and Alumni Please join us as we come together to celebrate 38 years of learning, education, community and connectivity. We will mark this historic moment as the school closes its doors. Saturday, June 21, 2014 3:00pm to 6:00pm West Philadelphia Community Center 3512 Haverford Avenue Philadelphia, PA 19104 RSVP: Eleanor Childs ~ 215-387-2078

Montessori Genesis II School 1

Posted June 10, 2014
I enrolled my daughter in Montessori Genesis' summer program last year, and was pretty happy with it, initially. They did a lot of fun stuff with the kids. So I decided to enroll my daughter for the 2013/14 academic year. However, 2 weeks before the school year started in September, they got evicted from their location. I had already made payments for the 2013/14 academic year but had to withdraw my daughter to due the uncertainty that they might not find another location in time. They never refunded my money. Instead, they rudely told me that they simply didn't have the money and that I should just go away. Not only was I upset to have spent a considerable amount of money for nothing, but also by the staffs' unprofessionalism. They were impolite, insulting, didn't pick up the phone and never returned phone calls, all in addition to owing me money. I would definitely NOT recommend this place.

Posted March 16, 2011
We have our 4 yr old daughter here and she is doing so well. Why would anyone send their child to daycare when you can have them learn and become socialized at the same time. Our daughter can read simple words now, loves math and numbers, and comes home telling us about China, Ireland, and Africa. Fantastic school!

Posted January 27, 2011
As the previous reviews have mentioned, my 3 year old is already reading 3 letter words, as well as writing simple words. She is capable of simple addition and subtraction. Her interest in music has flourished furthermore with the opportunity of her after-care program, African Percussion, with their master percussion teacher. She is already becoming well rounded with all that this tiny gem in the middle of Mantua has to offer. Thank you to the dedication and efforts of its Directors. The Atanacio-Williams Family.

Posted September 14, 2009
We have been very satisfied with our son's educational experience at MGII. After being there for just three short months he began to read and spell three letter words and count to 60. He was only three! He no longer showed signs of bordom or frustration as he had at his other preschool. There are high expectations here for students and parents. Finally, a school that knows how to educated a child academically and socially. Well done MGII. Kudos!! We all need to support this little gem in the city with our financial support. This little piece of heaven should not be judged by where it is located. Remember, don't judge a book by its' cover? Well this is a prime example of that! We are thrilled by our son's experience!! Thanks MGII. The Garners :- )

Posted March 16, 2009
This school is excellent in all catorgories. There is not one negative chracteristic about this school.

Montessori Genesis II School

Posted December 20, 2007
This is a great academic school. Both of my children attended MGII and both began to read at age four. They are both very strong academically in all subject areas. Expect to get involved as it is a small school and parent volunteers are very helpful.

Posted September 22, 2004
I love Montessori Genesis II. I love everything that they teach and believe in. Thanks for giving my son a great education. May you continue to blossom.

Montessori Genesis II School
3529 Haverford Avenue, Philadelphia, PA  19104
(215) 387-2078
Last modified Montessori Genesis II School is a Private school that serves grades PK-4
Montessori Genesis II School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top