Philadelphia, PA
Before care: Yes

Posted October 31, 2014
My son was taken from another school and to here. I absolutey love it! They have activity for the kids. They are so nice and professional. His teacher, has open communication at all times! They have the blended learning program that they are working on getting for the 5 to 8th grade also, its so so nice. My son loves getting on the computer everyday to learn. They have a great business office. only downfall is that its alittle big, it has two classes for every grade but its awesome otherwise!

The DePaul Catholic School 4

Posted September 10, 2014
This school has blended learning up to the 5th grade. The pre-school programs for ages 3 and 4 are doing an outstanding job is building self confidence, social skills as well as academic skills. They are well prepared to move on to kindergarten. All of the students and teachers work together to develop great academic skills and values. Parents are very involved in their children's educations as well

Posted September 24, 2013
Outstanding education taught in a "Preparatory" manner. Children are taught to BELIEVE they can achieve and go on to college. The new Pheadrus Blended learning program bring technology into small group settings. The Principal, teachers and staff are tops! If you want a great education combined with discipline and moral values, this school would be an excellent choice. Since Independence Mission Schools acquired them in July 2013, the future looks even better and more scholarships are available affording many the opportunity to choose Catholic school as a viable alternative for their children's education. Make an appoint, call the school and see for yourself!

Posted April 16, 2009

Posted September 25, 2008
This school is wonderful! The teachers are both caring, and compassionate. The principal is a devout leader, and serious about educating our youth. The education is quite vigorous, and challenging. I am pleased with the quality of education that my child is receiving here at St. Martin's. The school has brought my very timid 9 yr old out of his shell. He is running for class president, and enjoys waking up to go to school each morning. He wanted me to add that gym, music, art, and spanish just add to the many features this school has to offer. I would definitely recommend St. Martin De Porres GTN to anyone interested in providing their children with a quality education.

Posted June 07, 2008

The DePaul Catholic School 1

Posted October 17, 2007

The DePaul Catholic School 0

Posted March 10, 2006
- a former student
St. Martin de Porres prepared me to deal with the rigors of a college preparatory school (Abington Friends School). It is easy for the students to be involved if they want to. I was the president in 2002. The staff was open to the participation of the children in the class room. Going off to college in August, I look at St. Martin as a stepping stone into independent learning. Students that want to learn and work hard will thrive in the environment. I learned how to take pride in my work and presentation of myself. Going there your child will make contacts that if they want to, they can retain for the rest of their lives. I know some of the teachers have changed since I attended the school, but I think the new staff will still have the need to bring the children into a positive learning environment.

The DePaul Catholic School
44 W Logan St, Philadelphia, PA  19144
Last modified The DePaul Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
The DePaul Catholic School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top