Posted September 08, 2010
My daughter began CCA in Sept. 2006, and I was pleased the moment I walked through the door. The teachers are not only dedicated to preparing the students for academic excellence but also to be better people. My daughter graduated this past June, and is now on her way to Drexel University!! I am truly thankful for CCA, their love, support and encouragement, not only for my daughter but for my family as a whole.

Posted March 11, 2010
my daughter started attending CCA in September of 2009. i have called during this time about 100 times regarding my daugter road to maturity . the staff has always addressed my concerns My latest call was regarding useage of computers . my desire was to accsss info regarding my child daily progress and behavior CCA uses this as a tool for parents and students . on his day i called 8 times. finally i got it right. this is the same method CCA uses to education my child, if she doesn't get it right the first tme countless hours, days, weeks or months are put into her CCA understand that parent/student relationship is key. African Proverb; it takes a village to raise a child thank you i look forward to talking to you via phone or e-mail HAHA

Posted January 16, 2010
This school did nothing for my child. My student has failed college and cannot go back due to his poor grades. He was nowhere near prepared for college.

Posted June 24, 2009

The City School 0

Posted June 21, 2009
You have to be kidding. The administration is horrible and uncooperative. I'm beginning to wonder if these reviews are written by the staff themselves.

The City School 0

Posted December 01, 2008
This school is one of the best kept secrets in Philadelphia. I discovered this school by accident about five years ago while walking. I was behind a group of young students very neatly dressed in uniforms. These students were so ladylike and gentlemanlike I had to ask them what school they attended and they politely replied City Center Academy (CCA). Five years later I attended the Open House with my daughter. I can see why those students left a five year impression on me!! At the open house two student ambassadors gave us a tour and great insight about The CCA Experience. The school focuses on academics and there is a lot of work. The teachers prepare the students for success. I must say that my daughter enjoys school. If you re in the city you will notice a CCA student because they represent themselves and the school with dignity.

The City School 5

Posted November 21, 2008
City Center Academy (CCA) is a wonderful Christian family of students, faculty and staff. The academic environment of excellent education professionals and the foundation of Christianity makes CCA a perfect fit for my child. I am the parent of a sophomore at City Center Academy (CCA). This is her second year at CCA and she is doing phenomenally well academically. What I cherish most is the growth and maturity I have seen in her Christian life.

Posted May 25, 2007
I elected City Center Academy because of the small class sizes and as an alternative to the public school system. The administration was a disaster from the beginning of admission. The teaching staff does not work with the parents, they don't contact you with concerns. Thumbs down for CCA.

Posted November 06, 2005
Most School are not without their problems but CCA is a good school for college prep. It does prepare your children for higher education. The school is also very open for compromise and input from the students and parents if certian things are of an concern. However, parent involvement is low.

Posted March 19, 2005