PK-K, 3-12
Philadelphia, PA

Posted January 01, 2014
I love my sons teachers in Pre-k, however the man that is responsible for running this school is the absolute worst. The school had a mole issues, water is constantly being shut off, phone is disconnected periodically. They have no working computers, ( how can you compete with other schools in the area)? He does not pay his bills! His overall business practice is HORRIFIC, he is more about himself and less about the kids that attend the Larchwood campus! Water fountain has been broken since September 2013. Toilets are in need of repair. One would think most renovations that need to be dealt with would be done when school is out. He needs to give it up. I would not recommend this school to anyone! My son will not be back! They do not do educational outings with the kids, ie, Linvilla Orchards, Franklin Institute or Please Touch Museum. He should be ashamed to call himself an Educator!

Philadelphia Christian Academy 5

Posted April 13, 2012
My son is in the kindergarten class and I can not be more pleased with all that he has accomplished. He is reading, doing math along with math word problems. He can pick up a book and read it to the family. He also is great at praying and the communication between myself and the staff is phenomenal. Not sure what was going on a few years ago but my son has gym every Monday and they have art. He also writes in cursive and that doesn't even happen in the public school anymore. This is a wonderful school and I am grateful that we found it.

Posted April 25, 2006
Philadelphia Christian Academy has been a huge disappointment for me and my son. He attended the school his 9th grade year and part of 10th. The majority of the students are unruly. The teacher has no command of the classroom. The office 'staff' is unprofessional. Phone calls go unreturned. If you have an emergency and you call the school you get voice mail. I transferred my son to another school in January and still, after numerous requests, have not been able to obtain his transcripts. I'm sorry I ever put my son in this school. The tuition is way too much for what you get.

Posted September 20, 2005
The school was a big dissapointment and a waist of my money. The school has the worst academic program. They don't have music, art, gym or any extracurricular activities for there students. My kid's were the only joung kid's in the school. My fist grader will get bore from doing nothing all day. Theres no parents involvement and when i try to ask questions about my kid's education i was treat it not welcome.The building doors are open all day with no security.The price for this school is not worth it. It was very sad for me to see this in a christian school.

Philadelphia Christian Academy
2426 Gregg St, Philadelphia, PA  19114
(215) 677-2000
Last modified Philadelphia Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-K, 3-12
Philadelphia Christian Academy Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top