Christ Independent Baptist Academy 5

Posted July 16, 2009

Christ Independent Baptist Academy 4

Posted April 27, 2006
Bible based and very conservative.

Christ Independent Baptist Academy 1

Posted April 25, 2006

Christ Independent Baptist Academy 3

Posted May 02, 2005

Christ Independent Baptist Academy 5

Posted August 31, 2003
This year will be my son's third year attending Christ Independent Baptist Academy. This is one of the best schools he has attended in the Philadelphia area. The administrator and teachers are very attentive. Any and all concerns are addressed immediately and with satisfaction. The curriculum is challenging. Each year they're adding new extracurricular activities for the children to participate in. When I told my son's math teacher that my son said he wasn't being challenged enough in math he gave him more challenging math work to do. Because it is such a small school with approximately 50 students, they can easily identify and address the children's strengths and weaknesses and that's a blessing. I can't say enough good things about this school. You're always greeted with a smile and 'Have a good day!' when you drop your children off. I rate C.I.B.A. a 5 in every aspect. You can't go wrong with sending your children to this school. This school goes up to 12th grade, so I don't have to look for a high school to send my son to.

Christ Independent Baptist Academy
1618 Womrath St # 20, Philadelphia, PA  19124
Last modified Christ Independent Baptist Academy is a Private school that serves grades K-12
Christ Independent Baptist Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top