Beulah Baptist Christian Day School 2

Posted September 11, 2014
As a parent paying for an education there are certain expectations. These expectations were met and well exceeded in kindergarten and first grade. I left the school because of the atittude I saw displayed from the teacher that would have been my child's next chapter. IF this teacher was not there I think this would have been the ideal school to keep my child until they reached ninth grade.

Posted July 07, 2014
This school and teachers prepared my daughter very well for high school in all areas---academically, spiritually, self-discipline and good character training. And I am pleased to recommend the school to any parent who wants the same for his/her child/children.The administrators are down-to earth approach.The best side, it is a small school with caring people.

Beulah Baptist Christian Day School 2

Posted March 19, 2014
This school could be a much better school if the administrator were open-minded about permitting the teachers to work the classroom in their own particular teaching styles....instead of micro-managing every aspect of the teachers' time and classroom environment. This school does have some excellent teachers, but some of their teachers should be replace. Finally the middle school is a joke.....they are producing students that perform no better than public school students!

Beulah Baptist Christian Day School 1

Posted October 28, 2013
The principal ruined this school for me and many others. It's gone downhill since 2004.

Posted September 26, 2013
School is wonderful for my children. Small class sizes, caring teachers, before and after school care. Teaching them the fundamentals to help them learn and grow in a christian environment. At the end of the day, my children don't want to go home! They love it and its challenging! Writing cursive at a 1st grade level is great for those with occupational therapy issues! Very innovative and very caring! Teachers really care about their students!

Posted March 02, 2012
It is better for my son....and i am truly blessed to put my son in this school.

Posted February 09, 2010
My son is in K and is already reading and writing adding and subtracting on a first grade level.

Beulah Baptist Christian Day School 3

Posted March 06, 2009

Beulah Baptist Christian Day School 0

Posted June 17, 2008
Execellent school and curriculm! I am very pleased with my children's accomplishments, and they love the school! The principal tries hard and does and excellent job overseeing the classes and is very much 'hands on' with the classes and the children, sometimes even filling in for absent teachers. The programs the children put on several times a year under the directon of the principal are broadway material. As a growing and maturing school theey are doing a great job with our future. Keep up the good work.......... Did I mention my children are on a reading level far beyong their current grade level?

Beulah Baptist Christian Day School 4

Posted May 28, 2004
The school curriculm is excellent. The teacher's are excellent but they do not stay on staff very long. The prinicpal tries very hard, but could use more leadership skills. Excellent school, if you prefer very strict discipline for your child.

Beulah Baptist Christian Day School
5001 Spruce Street, Philadelphia, PA  19139
Last modified Beulah Baptist Christian Day School is a Private school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Beulah Baptist Christian Day School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top