Posted October 08, 2014
My school is MaST Community Charter School. My daughter is currently at 1st grade, and she loves MaST School. We got lucky and get to school in kindergarten, wonderful teachers, Very good atmosphere, perfect education, lots of clubs for kids from K to 12 Grade. Cant ask for more, very appreciated for the work the school staff do for the kids.

Mast Community Charter School 4

Posted May 02, 2014
It was a blessing to have this option for my son. He's been there since kindergarten and is now a junior. It has not only provided him with a great education, state of the art tools, but also a sense of community. Unfortunately, the public school system has gone downhill demanding other options for parents to give their kids a good education without killing their finances.

Posted February 23, 2014
This is an exceptional school... 5,000 + on the waiting list is the proof. Teachers are top notch, technology is the best of the best. This isn't an ordinary school with books and blackboards. It's IPads and Smart Boards. The best of the best.

Posted August 24, 2013
MaST is a great school for my 4 children. The staff is friendly and quick to discuss the students progress with parents and to answer any questions. We have been very happy with the quality of education our children are receiving and look forward to a bright future for our children!

Posted June 23, 2011
This is a great school. My daughter attended MaST from grades 7 through 12. She was very well prepared for college and is holding down close to a 4.0 GPA. In addition to general academics, the school also provides courses in electronic media and computer studies/certifications. The astronomy tower/telescope is awesome. The new building wing that recently opened will have an e-book lending library and individual study stations. Admission is via application and an annual open lottery system.

Posted May 17, 2011
The BEST school in the state of Pennsylvania! I have two children attending MaST and they (and I) could not be happier!

Posted May 04, 2011
Being a student at this school for ten years, I believe this school is one of the best schools in the country if not the best!

Posted April 24, 2011
MaST provides an excellent learning environment for my children. Every teacher is dedicated to their students' success. Our family has been a part of the MaST family for well over 10 years now & we couldn't be happier!

Posted March 17, 2011
We have been with this school for the last 7 years, with the luck of the lottery and we could not be happier with this school!

Posted October 13, 2010
A very tightly woven net of learning. The teachers pay very close attention to their students because there are only about 20 students per class. I am an alumni from the school, and though I may not be a parent yet, I will definitely send my children here (if I still live in Philadelphia that is)

Mast Community Charter School
1800 East Byberry Rd, Philadelphia, PA  19116
Last modified Mast Community Charter School is a Charter school that serves grades K-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mast Community Charter School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 40 reviews. Top