Philadelphia Academy Cs 3

Posted April 09, 2014
The grade school is great the HS still continues to lag behind in test scores. CEO is leaving in June hoping for HS improvements after that.

Posted April 08, 2014
I think it is a great school. I didn't have chance to send my child to this school but keep playing a lottery. I hope one day my child will go this school!

Posted February 27, 2014
The Philadelphia Academy Charter School is a great learning experience for all children from grades K-12. With the latest technology, the Philadelphia Academy Charter School gives on hand learning for all students. The atmosphere is wonderful, and everyone gets along with each other. The Administration dedicate their time to make the Philadelphia Academy Charter School how it is today.

Posted June 11, 2012
This is an awesome school!!! My child love this school and so do I, and I also want my children to go to HS here too!!! Thanks

Posted April 08, 2011
I am very happy with the school so far. This is our first year at pacs and am looking forward to many more years to come. The staff is excellent they really do care about the students.

Posted March 24, 2011
My daughter attends the PACS grade school and I am so impressed! True they did not make "AYP", by a slight special education margin, but know that academics is strong. The thing that I find most impressive is their mind, body, and spirit approach. There are musicals for every grade, yoga on Tuesdays, Tutoring, clubs, fundraisers, charity drives, a giving tree, field trips, and wonderful teachers. They have so many supports including an occupational therapist on staff! My daughter absolutely loves school, my toddler can't wait to go and have her teachers (he already has a crush on one), and her grades show it. PACS is wonderful!

Philadelphia Academy Cs 3

Posted March 24, 2011
I researched this school before applying. I had many many parents tell me that it was fabulous. So I put my child in PACS. I think that it is better than a public school however, as long as you dont mind your child getting an hour morning detention for simple mistakes. My child has had an hour morning detention for forgetting his math book and for writing his homework down wrong and did only part of a math page. He is a good kid and does not have behavior problems. So as long as your child is completly perfect and never messes anything up, it is the perfect school for you.

Philadelphia Academy Cs 4

Posted November 13, 2010
My son attends PACHS coming from a Phila public school and I have seen such a wonderful change in his personal demeaner,He has told me that the feeling of unity within the school is something he has never experienced in the past. The students all tend to look out for each other and make sure no one feels alone. In his last school he was feeling very depressed and felt left out,like he was an outcast and he didn't fit in, also the bullying within the last school was overwhelming. He has had nothing but good things to say about PACHS and it has been very refreshing to hear that my child actually looks forward to going to school last year every day was scary,never knowing what was going to happen.With him attending PACHS,I do not feel the need to worry about my childs safety when I take him to school in the morning.

Posted November 12, 2010
Because it's a great school that allows my son to be the best he can be.

Posted November 09, 2010
My children have been doing so much better than in the Catholic school system. PACS has so much more to offer students and the teachers and staff are excellent.

Philadelphia Academy Cs
11000 Roosevelt Blvd, Philadelphia, PA  19116
Last modified Philadelphia Academy Cs is a Charter school that serves grades K-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Philadelphia Academy Cs Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 116 reviews. Top