Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)

Good overall. It is a school of community where they work together for the better good

The grade school is great the HS still continues to lag behind in test scores. CEO is leaving in June hoping for HS improvements after that.

I think it is a great school. I didn't have chance to send my child to this school but keep playing a lottery. I hope one day my child will go this school!

The Philadelphia Academy Charter School is a great learning experience for all children from grades K-12. With the latest technology, the Philadelphia Academy Charter School gives on hand learning for all students. The atmosphere is wonderful, and everyone gets along with each other. The Administration dedicate their time to make the Philadelphia Academy Charter School how it is today.

This is an awesome school!!! My child love this school and so do I, and I also want my children to go to HS here too!!! Thanks

I am very happy with the school so far. This is our first year at pacs and am looking forward to many more years to come. The staff is excellent they really do care about the students.

My daughter attends the PACS grade school and I am so impressed! True they did not make "AYP", by a slight special education margin, but know that academics is strong. The thing that I find most impressive is their mind, body, and spirit approach. There are musicals for every grade, yoga on Tuesdays, Tutoring, clubs, fundraisers, charity drives, a giving tree, field trips, and wonderful teachers. They have so many supports including an occupational therapist on staff! My daughter absolutely loves school, my toddler can't wait to go and have her teachers (he already has a crush on one), and her grades show it. PACS is wonderful!

I researched this school before applying. I had many many parents tell me that it was fabulous. So I put my child in PACS. I think that it is better than a public school however, as long as you dont mind your child getting an hour morning detention for simple mistakes. My child has had an hour morning detention for forgetting his math book and for writing his homework down wrong and did only part of a math page. He is a good kid and does not have behavior problems. So as long as your child is completly perfect and never messes anything up, it is the perfect school for you.

My son attends PACHS coming from a Phila public school and I have seen such a wonderful change in his personal demeaner,He has told me that the feeling of unity within the school is something he has never experienced in the past. The students all tend to look out for each other and make sure no one feels alone. In his last school he was feeling very depressed and felt left out,like he was an outcast and he didn't fit in, also the bullying within the last school was overwhelming. He has had nothing but good things to say about PACHS and it has been very refreshing to hear that my child actually looks forward to going to school last year every day was scary,never knowing what was going to happen.With him attending PACHS,I do not feel the need to worry about my childs safety when I take him to school in the morning.

Because it's a great school that allows my son to be the best he can be.

Last modified Philadelphia Academy Cs is a Charter school that serves grades K-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.