Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (4 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (4 responses)

I love this school. My son didn't go to a early learning school so they make sure they stay on pace with him. Uniform policy is strict that's good. Safe is excellence! My kindergarten is learning French how cool is that ?! In the beginning his tests scores were down but I see the improvement each week even when we do homework together. I believe the only people who don't like this school are people who wants to do things their way not the school way.

BY FAR, this is the MOST amazing school!!!! : ) They have so my activities for the kids! My daughter loves going to school everyday. What school in Philadelphia offers violin, vocal, French and ballet, all in one week (you talk about well rounds children). Extra after school activities include chess, basketball and indoor swimming, to name a few. Huge parent support and involvement! The teacher are very educated and knowledgeable. I can't say enough! If you are searching for the perfect school, please consider PPCAS. Signed a VERY satisfied parent ; )

Teachers are very knowledgeable n helpful. I can call anytime n if no answer I always get a call back

Develops character: Strongly agree

My son educational level has expanded since he started. The communication level between teachers and parents are great. In addition son is happy.

My son attend this school last year. This a great school. My son performed at the music of academy. They offer french and choir as a after school program for free. I honestly didnt think my son would get accepted, after reading the comment on this page but he did. Now, he is at the vine campus for 5th grade.

My children transferred to PPACS from a Catholic School. My wife and I were pleased with the Catholic school but PPACS seemed to offer more opportunity. We are just about to finish up our first year here and couldn't be happier with our decision to transfer. Out children are doing excellent academically. Test scores are high. The exposure to new things that our children are getting far surpasses what the catholic school offered. Yes the morel education that catholic schools provide is better than PPACS. However morel education should be taught at home.

I have applied every year for four years now without success. I've talked to other parents whose children attended this school and have all told me they knew someone to get in. You dint get in unless you know someone. Very discouraging.

Had a chance to look around inside this So Called Prestigious school on November 10th,2014. On their Open House flyer (as well their website) did mention lottery application available online and each campus, for those who don't have internet access, can get the application at the campus. I know a lot of desperate parents (including me) have high hopes on that date thought It's all about registration, but we all get disappointed. Instead of handed out the application, they handed out the Petitions for us to sign. Tricky yet smart move though. How could you reach out to hundreds of people when you can lured them to come to you instead. I hope they really did get all the signatures they need. Don't get me wrong though, I love the idea of adding more school. It's for everybody's sake. But next time do something nice and more transparent.

The school has increased enrollment giving other children more opportunities to attend a good school. As a city school, their test scores are excellent. My children have done very well at this school.

My kids go to this school, It's a very safe school. Not to mention my kids have fun going to school because of the way they teach.

Last modified Philadelphia Performing Arts Cs is a Charter school that serves grades K-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.