Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (4 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (4 responses)
Currently, most people answered Too much (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (4 responses)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (3 responses)

Grateful to: Teacher

Posted June 28, 2016
ALL STAFF members! From the front desk, office, lunch ladies, art teacher, instrumental, ballet, French teachers and security etc.

Posted June 28, 2016
BY FAR, this is the MOST amazing school!!!! : ) They have so my activities for the kids! My daughter loves going to school everyday. What school in Philadelphia offers violin, vocal, French and ballet, all in one week (you talk about well rounds children). Extra after school activities include chess, basketball and indoor swimming, to name a few. Huge parent support and involvement! The teacher are very educated and knowledgeable. I can't say enough! If you are searching for the perfect school, please consider PPCAS. Signed a VERY satisfied parent ; )

Philadelphia Performing Arts Cs 4

Posted January 24, 2016
Teachers are very knowledgeable n helpful. I can call anytime n if no answer I always get a call back

Grateful to: Teacher

Posted December 09, 2015
Thank you to all the teachers at Philadelphia Performing Arts Charter School. In my experiences the teachers are very thoughtful, caring and concerned. Issues or problems are always communicated to me in a way that's helpful. I can tell by the communication I get from teachers, that they are concerned about my child's academic progress. I am so glad that they are introducing her to the arts, which is very important. It is a very good environment and I can see the benefits of an arts based education, which keeps her interested. PPACS Rock and deserves recognition!

Develops empathy: Strongly agree

Posted September 29, 2015
My son's teacher works hard to educate him. If there is a problem with his learn ability it is address. Never had to wait for parent teacher meeting to find out about my son learning ability.

Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted September 29, 2015
My son educational level has expanded since he started. The communication level between teachers and parents are great. In addition son is happy.

Posted September 29, 2015
My son attend this school last year. This a great school. My son performed at the music of academy. They offer french and choir as a after school program for free. I honestly didnt think my son would get accepted, after reading the comment on this page but he did. Now, he is at the vine campus for 5th grade.

Posted May 28, 2015
My children transferred to PPACS from a Catholic School. My wife and I were pleased with the Catholic school but PPACS seemed to offer more opportunity. We are just about to finish up our first year here and couldn't be happier with our decision to transfer. Out children are doing excellent academically. Test scores are high. The exposure to new things that our children are getting far surpasses what the catholic school offered. Yes the morel education that catholic schools provide is better than PPACS. However morel education should be taught at home.

Philadelphia Performing Arts Cs 1

Posted March 31, 2015
I have applied every year for four years now without success. I've talked to other parents whose children attended this school and have all told me they knew someone to get in. You dint get in unless you know someone. Very discouraging.

Philadelphia Performing Arts Cs 1

Posted November 15, 2014
Had a chance to look around inside this So Called Prestigious school on November 10th,2014. On their Open House flyer (as well their website) did mention lottery application available online and each campus, for those who don't have internet access, can get the application at the campus. I know a lot of desperate parents (including me) have high hopes on that date thought It's all about registration, but we all get disappointed. Instead of handed out the application, they handed out the Petitions for us to sign. Tricky yet smart move though. How could you reach out to hundreds of people when you can lured them to come to you instead. I hope they really did get all the signatures they need. Don't get me wrong though, I love the idea of adding more school. It's for everybody's sake. But next time do something nice and more transparent.

2600 South Broad St, Philadelphia, PA  19145
Last modified Philadelphia Performing Arts Cs is a Charter school that serves grades K-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.