Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (8 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (8 responses)
Currently, most people answered Agree (6 responses)

Because I know people that go there and it looks really good

The school is not diverse. It is a predominantly white school and they treat the students of minority background completely different. When the Caucasian students do something wrong, they on get detentions or suspension. But when an African American student does wrong they expel them.

The learning environment has made my children very successful in their studies! One of my daughters has maintained an over 3.0 GPA since 9th grade. It's a great school comparing to the city schools!!

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

My son for the most part likes his current teachers. My older son is now friends with some of the teachers he had over his four years.

Amount of homework: Agree

My son has a learning disability and does not feel overwhelmed with the amount of homework and studying every night. He's given the right amount of work he needs.

My son graduated in 2015 and had a WONDERFUL experience. My younger son is now a freshman and he loves it as well.

My daughter is have a wonderful experience at the Franklin Towne and my other daughter is looking forward to her freshman year next year.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

All of my kids have loved the teachers that they had, i have never heard of one complaint about any teacher or staff

I have nothing but positive interaction with the School, and Staff. My kids love FTCHS

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

The teachers know what they are doing and are patient while doing it. in the end, they will help us become greater and smarter.

Last modified Franklin Towne Charter High School is a Charter school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.