Bad
Good

teachers aren't certified its nothing but a clique of who you know instead of hiring professionals that are qualified

The school curriculum is great, but most of the teenage girls including the Cheerleading Team and their gorilla miss thang coach leave a lot to be desired. The female security guards pick on the nice looking young ladies, the ugly girls seem to have some type of secret code to mess with anyone who isn't dark skinned and nappy headed, its a shame the school is trying its best but it has attracted most of the project, hateful and jealous types to this Cell Block H. Please, parents if your child isn't marked up with razor cuts, or bald headed, do not send her/him here. It is not a safe place to learn, I called the school numerous times to settle an issue but ended up having to seek outside help, no response from this school.

I currently attend DVCHS and this is an amazing school all schools have problems and we have our share but we fix them and move on this is a great school and its a very safe place to learn if I could give more stars I would

This school has not only helped me to build confidence in myself whenever i said i couldn't do it some how they managed to get me back on track & try again it also helped me to build skills in math,science,reading,writing,ocial studies & more.....Now i am an honor roll student who will be attending the 11th grade next year,can't wait until i get the pssa in front of me! i can do it i believe in myself like del val taught me to be.....I love u del val !

Last modified Delaware Valley Charter High School is a Charter school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.