Posted July 31, 2014
i have to say that alot of this stuff i see on this website is bogus..I have three children who also attends this school. when my kindergarten students attending my daughter didn't know how to spell her own name.my children knows everything from math to knowing how to read.When i heard about the school closing I started doing my research for finding a new school..I went to our public school around are neighborhood (which is a top rating public school) and I explained to them the situation and the kind of work that my kindergarten students do and they told me theres no way in history my children will be getting that kind of work in kindergarten..i think the academic level is based on bias subjects that has nothing to do with student teacher relationships..overall this school works good for my children and I.And if you have a child that goes to the school in the n.e i saw the way your children act an d its ridiculous,they make their parents look really bad..

Posted November 06, 2013
This is the worst school in creation. Those who applaud or recommend this school must work there. The low test scores speak volumes. There are many acts of violence and disrespect. The children follow the lead of the staff. The administrators are nasty and rude. There only concern is packing our kids in to receive the funding per child, however, they do not have adequate books. I'm waiting to hear that their charter is revoked. This school is a disgrace.

Posted October 26, 2013
Im a parenting I am so over this school .the staff change ever year. They cant handle the children . I have 3 children that attend this school are coming out and will be I think i will be better paying for my children education . I think i my see more fir my money.as an educator the teachers there some not all should now how to deal or handle alto the goes on in the class room at the end if the day. the office staff are so full of it. thus school should may had been a school that should had closed !!!!!

Walter D Palmer Leadership Learning Partnership Cs 2

Posted October 25, 2013
This school simply sees the dollar sign behind each child. It takes each and every child in and when a child displays behavior that they should be expelled for-they aren't asked to leave because that would mean the school wouldn't get paid for that kid anymore. Teachers are told kids can't be asked to leave because it is a legal issue and that it's their fault they cant handle the students. This school is known for students who are avoiding placement in disciplinary schools by the district, don't wanna go to the disciplinary school-just head to leadership. Many of the teachers aren't even qualified- just look them up on the state website no teaching certificate or an expired one. It's sad that this school thinks this little of themselves, at one time they had it together-now its all about money and that money sure isn't going to education.

Posted September 15, 2013
All of my children goes to wdpllpcs ranging from pre-k to high school. This has been one of the best schools far yet that I have experienced. My oldest son was attending a Philadelphia public school that took no interest in the children let alone the kids education. Here at wdpllpcs I never had this problem because not only the teachers but all the staff shows great interest in the kids well being let alone the most important the kids education. I part about being a little unorganized is out weighed by the fact of having greater education. I would recommend wdpllpcs without hesitation despite the little flaws that would potently be a greater problem in any other school.

Posted July 16, 2013
I have gone here for 8 years and this school is amess they dont have enough supplies for each grade last year my whole grade had to share 30 textbooks for math,literture,and scince. There were only 7 to 10 social studies textbooks for my grade . Also my classroom was falling apart light fixtures falling , ceiling fans caming loose someone almost got hit in the head with a light fixture. The teachers let kids disrespect them they cant controll the students. They dont even try to teach us. Then when we get a good teacher the school just fires them you should not send your kids to the middle or high school . However the elementary is so much better they are the only good thing about leadership

Posted May 13, 2013
Walter D. Palmer Leadredship (high school) is the worse Charter School ever. They are unorganized and very chaotic. The staff is rude! You are told the problems will be handled but never is.They do not do parent advocacy or intervention.Parents are not allowed to meet or talk with one another to resolve any issues. My child has a learning disability and needed extra help, some of the staff would help my child, but was then told they could no longer help my child with their education, however the teachers now have to make sure it is safe for other children to go home in their safe corridor...What happened to school police or the City's police patrolling the area even more often. Now, the school is going to get government money for a child with an IEP but however has not recieved or met the goals they are suppose to meet each year. The children have to share textbooks, homework is not given that often, the school always want money for something, notices are given at the very last minute, if they are given. At Parent Nights, there is no control of the crowds, you can not hear...it's a mess...keep looking for another school.

Walter D Palmer Leadership Learning Partnership Cs 2

Posted March 31, 2013
I have been a parent of Walter D Palmer LLPCS for the last 11 years and this school has really went down hill.. At one point in time I had all of my children enrolled here , and one by one I started to withdraw them , because the school does not stand by their 0 tolerance policy, and they have a very high turn over with their staff... They try to have leadership night for each grade level , but there is no crowd control and the patents are very rude... You can barely hear or see your kids perform... And every time you turn around they are asking for money or buying supplies ... I will definitely be taking my kids out of this school and putting them somewhere where the staff can control the kids and my kids can get the decent education that they are entitled to

Posted March 02, 2012
Next year will be my 10th year with this Great School full of future leaders! Proud to be associated with WDPLLPCS!

Walter D Palmer Leadership Learning Partnership Cs 5

Posted January 19, 2012
As the principal of the Middle School, I am extremely proud to be a stakeholder, as well as an invested employee for 9 and half school years. WDP-LLPCS. I am proud to be a part of this community!!!

Walter D Palmer Leadership Learning Partnership Cs
910 North 6th St, Philadelphia, PA  19123
Last modified Walter D Palmer Leadership Learning Partnership Cs is a Charter school that serves grades PK-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Walter D Palmer Leadership Learning Partnership Cs Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 40 reviews.