Posted August 18, 2014
This school is absolutely wonderful. I love how the teachers have a genuine interest in each student. It is obvious to see they care about their class and enjoy teaching. The tuition is very affordable. They offer a discount lunch program. Pick-up and drop-off is easy and made safer with a crossing guard. I also appreciate how it starts at Pre-K, giving the kids a jump start into their learning adventure. The curriculum is advanced but not overwhelming. My daughter loves this school and so do I.

Posted February 27, 2014
In the process of sifting through all of the schools in the area, we are grateful to have found such an amazing place. We didn't want to send our daughters to philly public schools and couldn't afford the more expensive private schools. The Christian influence is a great bonus. A year and half with the school, and I am still amazed by everything they accomplish and how caring/helpful everyone is in such an impoverished area. It truly is a haven where respect, knowlegde, and caring are encouraged to flourish. Thank You HPCA.

Posted September 11, 2013
LOVE IT!! everybody is very helpful, I am very happy with school, all the teacher are nice

Hunting Park Christian Academy 4

Posted February 11, 2013
I was extremley frustrated with the Philadelphia Public school system and sought out private or charter schools for my daughter. My daughter attended HPCA this year. The staff is like family! Her teacher Mr Strubie is a dedicated teacher who cares deeply for his students! The School work is Challenging and I saw a definate IMPROVEMENT in my daughter's outlook towards School..She was SAFE and in an HEALTHY enviorment. The other children are very respectful ..There isnt any of the foolishness like in Public school..HPCA you are a blessing! Sincerely Kia Outterbridge

Posted July 10, 2010
im a student at this school and im going to 6th grade. this schhool is awsome and fun. I learn alot and it has many events. put your child in this school.

Hunting Park Christian Academy 0

Posted July 12, 2009
i graduated from this school in june 2009 i been at hpca for 7 years some of the teachears r great...their need 2 b more excitment nd fun to the school

Hunting Park Christian Academy 0

Posted April 15, 2008
This is a great school. They give low income families a chance to send their kids to a christian school. They provide the children the best quality of education.

Hunting Park Christian Academy 4

Posted November 24, 2006
- a former student
My daugher is currently on her fourth year at this school. Thus far this school has provided her with a great academic beginning. Her teachers have assisted me in my desire to instill a love of reading. She has been an honor student since the first grade, and reads approximately one (200 to 300 page)book weekly. My little is eight years old. The teachers are great and the principal knows just about every child by their name. It is like a close knit family that challenges our children to excell. The school building is small, leaving the children without a yard in which to be able to engage in outside sports/activities. This school has lesss than 10 yrs in existance and has a way to go in regards to music, art or other extracurricular activities. These factors are important, therefore I have engaged her in outside activities, which can be costly.

Posted August 31, 2006
Awesome school, finally there's a school, a private school, faith base which is affordable to the community..... May the Lord continue to give the staff wisdom.

Posted June 15, 2006
- a staff

Hunting Park Christian Academy
4400 North 6th Street, Philadelphia, PA  19140
Last modified Hunting Park Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hunting Park Christian Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top