International Christian High School 1

Posted December 17, 2013
This school is very bad , they take you're money and give you a big slap in the face. there not strict with the uniform policy its a very bad school lack of supply's u must provide your own lunch or pay money . The principle is horrible he acts very nice in the interview but is a hypocrite don't let the christian in international christian high school fool you . the education i give 3 stars but its not any better than the other schools i bought my son to . The school is not organized once they get your money its all about the money money . Its a wild unorganized , unsafe , School

International Christian High School 1

Posted December 17, 2013
international christian high school is very poor in supplies . the lunch is horrible microwave food everyday very unhealthy .Unsafe school dismissals , students leave out when they feel like very bad this school deserve no stars i think u should only bring you're child to this school you're child has a very very bad record. You can not have a clean slat in that school

Posted April 22, 2013
ICHS is an amazing school. The teachers are very friendly and understanding. ICHS is a perfect school for all Christians and those who would like to know the lord on a whole new better level I would definitely recommend this school for you i know that you wont regret.

Posted October 27, 2012
ICHS has been the best school I ve attended thus far. The devotion, integrity, and Christian leadership exhibited by the faculty is undeniable. I ve attended ICHS for 3 years packed with quality education and spiritual growth. I ve developed a close relationship with most of my teachers. I can honestly say that the faculty have students on their first priority. They re selfless and dedicated. They give us all of the tools needed to move on with college and, more importantly, life. It will definitely be a bittersweet moment at graduation. Class of 13.

Posted October 24, 2012
i feel that ichs teachers take the time to interact with the students on a base level. they try to help whenever they can. the sports are competative, the drama club is great, and the new volleyball is fantastic. i have seen a very big improvement in the lunch program.

Posted March 11, 2011
I truly agree that International Christian High School has helped my son succeed. The teachers work with him and are truly concerned about he education. I know I made a right choice enrolling him in the school

Posted March 10, 2011
If you a looking for a small school that will provide your child the individual attention he or she needs then ICHS is the school for you. Each teacher personally knows their student and can give parents detailed, descriptive reports on each student. The staff is very helpful and professional. They truly display Christian discipleship. If I had to decide all over again where my son would go, I would choose ICHS again. I believe my son has a bright future ahead of him and I have ICHS to thank for that.

International Christian High School 4

Posted March 09, 2011
Two of my children have graduated from ICHS (went on to college); two are currently in ICHS (10th and 12th grades); last two children (currently in 4th and 8th grades) will be attending ICHS. Dedicated and caring faculty and staff; solid curriculum that challenges students to excel. As with anything in life, "You get out of it, what you put into it". I would recommend ICHS to anyone.

Posted June 17, 2009

Posted May 25, 2009

International Christian High School
413 East Tabor Road, Philadelphia, PA  19120
Last modified International Christian High School is a Private school that serves grades 8-12
International Christian High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 28 reviews. Top