Ungraded|Private

Bad
Good

Posted September 28, 2009
My son Kyle attends HMS School for the past two years. You couldn't ask for a better school or caring staff. The improvement he has made is incredible. He has acquired the skills to use his own communication device and drive his powered wheelchair. HMS has given Kyle the confidence and self-esteem that he needed to become a more independent child. Thanks HMS for everything you do for Kyle and all the other children that attend there. Keep up the great work.

Posted September 27, 2009
I love HMS School because it is the first place that ever looked at my daughter and gave her a chance. They are finding ways to help her communicate her needs and wants and giving her beautiful life validation, meaning and purpose. It has been a dream come true. The staff there is the most caring and talented group of individuals I have ever met and their expertise in making a difference to these children is 'priceless'. God Bless Them.

Posted September 23, 2009
We searched for a long time before we found HMS. They have so much more services for our son than other schools of this type. 1. Parent tEacher night: They keep the entire school staff after school so that the parents do not have to find babysitters (which can be difficult for special needs children) so both parents can attend. They also provide a boxed dinner to help with the busy schedule. 2. They have special doctors come to the school to visit the children so parent do not have to take time off for routine items like eye care and dental. The doctor still make house calls...tell me somewhere else where that happens regularly...I don't know of any! 3. When we tried to get our son to use an assitive communication device at his previous school, they had to order a loaner from the state, then learn how to program it, he had to work with it a few month and then it had to be returned. When we wnet for the interview, they went to get a loaner and showed me how to program it right there (I am still learning...***smile***). He has been using one steady for the past few years and he's still learning too! GREAT SCHOOL!!!!

Posted September 23, 2009
HMS School is the best!!!! I know that sounds over the top but it's true. I have never seen a school so caring, organized and justloving. They have helped my daughter and I in many ways. The parent meetings are very informative. They just do so much and they keep you up to date with the lastest technologies out there. Sometimes I feel bad because they only accept no more than 55 children at anytime; it's a shame because everyone can't attend. HMS is school that is like a family I love and appreciate each one of them. Even if they don't win, they will all ways be winners in me and my family eyes.

Posted September 23, 2009
HMS has a staff of passionate people who are committed to making the lives of children with cerebral palsy the best that they can be. We are fortunate that our home school district understands the benefits of sending our son to HMS. I don't know anyone who can hold a candle to the services provided by HMS.

Posted September 23, 2009
The home/school comunication is far superior to any that we have experienced in any other school our children have attended. They push these kidswho have cerebral palsey, not letting them slack off,encouraging them to attain their greatest potential. They care for the kids as if they were their own. I have full trust in them,they have not disappointed me in 5 years. I am so fortunate that my daughter is able to attend hms

Posted September 23, 2009
They are very caring about everyone and they put whatever is in the child's best interest first.

Posted September 23, 2009
There are the best school for children with CP!

Posted September 23, 2009
I love this school, because my son has been receiving great services for the last seven years. I love how the whole staff loves and cares for all of the children at HMS

Posted September 22, 2009
My son is a 15 yr old with cp. He has been to many schools including one for the blind but HMS has moved him into a whole new world of communication and he has dramatically made strides in all areas of his life in just 3 yrs. The staff is exceptional and the caring and teaching cant be compared for this particular type of handicap.

4400 Baltimore Avenue, Philadelphia, PA  19104
Last modified Hms School For Children With Cerebral Palsy is a Private school
Hms School For Children With Cerebral Palsy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top