Philadelphia, PA

Posted August 14, 2013
Our school is a very good with education with their learning about Mathematics, Science, Social Studies, and English for classic. I've a good with the school is a great and pretty bigger!

Posted March 13, 2013
My son has been attending this school since he was 2 years old and I love it! The teachers are great! The administrative are Great! I would recomend this school and the ECC center to anyone

Posted April 08, 2012
My four-year old hearing daughter has attended the Early Childhood Education program at PSD for almost two years now and it truly is exceptional. Kids in this program learn ASL (sign language), create amazing art work - for example, last year, kids helped to make a large playhouse-sized store using wood and tools, become active and intentional members of the school community - having long discussions/generating rules/voting etc. I have been extremely impressed with how well the teachers understand all of the children in their care. This is an amazing program!

Pennsylvania School For The Deaf
100 West School House Lane, Philadelphia, PA  19144
Last modified Pennsylvania School For The Deaf is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Pennsylvania School For The Deaf Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top