Bad
Good

My School Is A Nice School I Right Now Am A Freshman And I Have To Say I Had Higher Expectations For Parkway. First Of Parkway Has A Lot Of Drama Especially If You Are A Female Attending Parkway Like I, But As For The curriculum It's Amazing. But If I Was Able To Go Back To 8th Grade And Redo My Selection I'm Sorry To Say I Wouldn't Have Picked Parkway Center City Or And Parkway For That Matter. There's Just Too Much Drama

I love the school spirit of PCC. Dr. Dunkley is doing a swell job as principal. I am astounded by how much she cres about the students. Dr. Dunkley is even providing SAT prep classes!

Our new principal Dr. Dunkley is changing our school for the better. She actually cares about the students and is a real role model for all parkway center city scholars.

I have been going to parkway center city for the last 3 years. It is one of the BEST school in the city. We have the best Principal (Dr.Dunkley) that no other school will ever have.

this school is not so good, i heard there are roaches and mutant rats. it is very unclean here and some of the teachers get wasted in the school parking lot, yet to mention the giant ogre that lurks the hallway.

In the fall I will be going to the 11th grade, I been here since 9th grade. The school not as bad as people make it out to be. Okay we share the building with Business & Tech but we rarely see them or have any interaction with them. The teachers are good mostly because they help you with things school related job related or even non-school related. One teacher who retired this year, Mr. Condello, helped you with all your problems, he answered questions you had about college and he and Mr. Rothstein (English 2 & Drama) helped me get accepted to People to People by writing a letter of recommendation for me. I'm gonna really miss Mr. Condello and I feel sorry for the students that will never have him as a geometry teacher, SAT Prep teacher or tutorial leader. Lunch is bad. PCC 2012 all day!!!

I am a student here in pcc and yea i agree it is kinda boring and lame plus there never any fun here, we share this run down school with another school called bussiness and tech it is croweded in the halls and barely any room and i only came to this school cuz my friends told me too...i dont really care that much since i'm a freshmen but i'm not gonna be here cuz this school have less stuff to do and barely any teacher cares for the students so that why i give it 1 star

I graduated from PCC not too long ago. I attended it when we were located in Center City & the current location. The fall-off just because of the move was great. The only reason I give as many stars as I did was because of the teachers. It is not all but mainly the English and Gym teachers show that they really care. Other than that the principal and her staff enforces bad rules, and take away the little privileges we do get. With that being said, in the classes such as English, I felt that I was prepared for college.

I currently attend parkway center city high school as a incoming senior. I am part of the last class to attend the previous location of the high school. Now, i noticed that many previous students have complained about not going out to eat, less freedom, et cetera. Now i will agree parkway has lost some of the things that made it great but we also gained more extracurricular such as a soccer team, volley ball team and a drama club. now parkway could be greater but not right now because we share a run down building with another high school in a sub par location for the type of school we have. We are a college prep school and that title comes with certain attachments to it such as teachers who are more strict and less flexible. Now parkway may not be the best school but its far from the worst.

i attend parkway center city....we may not have alot of events and parrtys because we keep it classic with just prom. but the education that u leave with is outstanding, and is somthing that you can only experience at PCC

Last modified Parkway-Center City is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.