Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Not enough (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Amount of homework: Not enough

Posted May 23, 2016
I feel that this school doesn't give enough homework for us because I'm in 9th grade right now in FLC and I only gets one/two homework a day.

Develops empathy: Strongly agree

Posted May 23, 2016
I feel this school develops compassion, caring, and empathy in its students because in this school the teachers really cares about our grades, they will get strict if we didn't do our work or having a poor grades.

Posted May 23, 2016
I love everything about this school, I goes to this school, and all the teachers are great! <3

Grateful to: Teacher

Posted May 23, 2016
I feel so thankful for my teachers because whenever i need help with something or i don't understand, they will always be there for us, so they need to be treated nicely back.

Posted March 15, 2014
This school is one of the best schools by far. They offer extra ciricular activities. I am a freshman at FLC and every moment I am at FLC I reccomend it to others as well. :)

Franklin LC 3

Posted February 18, 2013
I am a student here at f.l.c and it isn't what most people think or believe. Overall the school is ok. I say this becuase they lack extra-curricular activities, the credit system is unreasonable because there is no point for it, and the funding isnt great neither. For example the building is old and for most of our sports we share with other teams and i dont believe that, that is the best thing to do. I want to transfer out of this school to a better one such as Central High, Franklin Towne Charter, or Northeast Magnet and i hope that i can very soon.

Posted June 03, 2012
I am a student here and it is a really cool place. The teachers are really nice and they help. Our programs and extra curricular activities are alright. But overall this school is very good

Posted April 24, 2010
Great staff, support staff, administrators.

Posted August 19, 2009
overall this school was one of the best school ever the teachers were great and very helpful with me i felt welcomed and happy in school

Franklin LC 2

Posted May 13, 2009
There are so many factors that make this school below average but it is not what outsiders would think it is. To keep it short, most of the teachers and the principal are terrible. It lacks funding and the building is very old. You can't tell from the ground floor and first floor but once you get to the second floor you'll see all the work that needs to be done, even in the auditorium.

616 North 15th St, Philadelphia, PA  19130
Last modified Franklin LC is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.