Posted March 15, 2014
This school is one of the best schools by far. They offer extra ciricular activities. I am a freshman at FLC and every moment I am at FLC I reccomend it to others as well. :)

Franklin LC 3

Posted February 18, 2013
I am a student here at f.l.c and it isn't what most people think or believe. Overall the school is ok. I say this becuase they lack extra-curricular activities, the credit system is unreasonable because there is no point for it, and the funding isnt great neither. For example the building is old and for most of our sports we share with other teams and i dont believe that, that is the best thing to do. I want to transfer out of this school to a better one such as Central High, Franklin Towne Charter, or Northeast Magnet and i hope that i can very soon.

Posted June 03, 2012
I am a student here and it is a really cool place. The teachers are really nice and they help. Our programs and extra curricular activities are alright. But overall this school is very good

Franklin LC 0

Posted April 24, 2010
Great staff, support staff, administrators.

Posted September 06, 2009

Posted August 19, 2009
overall this school was one of the best school ever the teachers were great and very helpful with me i felt welcomed and happy in school

Franklin LC 2

Posted May 13, 2009
There are so many factors that make this school below average but it is not what outsiders would think it is. To keep it short, most of the teachers and the principal are terrible. It lacks funding and the building is very old. You can't tell from the ground floor and first floor but once you get to the second floor you'll see all the work that needs to be done, even in the auditorium.

Posted October 02, 2008

Posted March 14, 2008

Posted January 10, 2008

Franklin LC
616 North 15th St, Philadelphia, PA  19130
Last modified Franklin LC is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Franklin LC Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top