PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

I went to this school from kindergarten to 3rd grade which there I switched to Pine Road Elementary. This school may have a lower number of students, but this does not make it a better school in anyway. My sister also went to this school and she struggled socially, both of us not being accepted because of our ethnicity. This school is bs and not worth any penny. It offers no real education and will not prepared you enough for college, making it virtually impossible to go to an ivy league. The students were all trouble and even as a kid I could tell because if how rowdy they were in the lower school. This school is more of daycare than an actual learning facility and it puts my mind at ease that it is finally shut down. I did not give this review because of a hated teacher, student, or revenge. I gave this review for the sole purpose of letting people know how bad of a school it actually was, and lower the number of stars because in no universe is this school four stars. The faculty new me since I was a baby and they were close with my family, but even that does not change my opinion.

I have attended this school for eight years. This school is not great. It only brings in trouble making students that were expelled from their previous schools. There are no sport teams. The gym classes don't teach anything about sports. This school doesn't offer any honors courses or any enrichment class. The kids in this school are rude. I was bullied. The kids there can be racist against some ethnicites and they are not accepting of some other types of people. The teachers don't even do anything about it. When I transferred into another school, it was so hard for me to get good grades. I didn't even know how to write an essay because LCA didn't teach me. I was a really good student in LCA but when I transferred it was a whole different world for me. Please don't send your kids to LCA. They will not get a good education. They may be bullied or be the bully.

My daughter went to LCA for 2nd and 3rd grade before we moved. She absolutely loved it! Even today as she is in high school, she says it was the best school she has gone to. She liked how the classes were so small, it made it so there could be individual attention, to each student. The teachers were very helpful and kind, you could tell that they actually cared about the students. I would definitely recommend LCA, it is a wonderful school.

My child has been in LCA since Pre-K and now is in 1st grade. I love all the faculty and lunch ladies they are all awesome people. The classes are small but that is an advantage for the children that are having a little trouble with some subjects. It is a little expensive but I feel your childs education is worth every penny, I would highly recommend LCA for any child.

both of my children attend Lehign and Im totally pleased with the staff. even though we are moving across the city the kids will remain until 8th grade.

My daughter has attended Lehigh since Kindergarten. She is entering the fifth grade. The teachers including the pastor and priciple are actively involved with the development and growth of the students. I will highly recommend Lehigh to all parents.

This is a superior school in almost every way. My child had an excellent experience. He went on to great things in high school because of the great academic foundation they laid.

I was a graduated student of Lehigh and I loved the school. The environment was friendly and I and my classmates had a very close relationship with the teacher because of the small class ratio. It's a good school for such a small number of teachers. Keep in mind, that the faculties need improvement because of its small ratio. But the scool overseers are working to provide the school with as many programs as possible.

I went to Lehigh for 6-8th grades. I haven however attended the church since I was a baby. The small ratio allows the students to get more one on one learning. The biblical teachings are so clear and so wonderful that it really helps. Your children will meet a variety of people from all races and get the best education they deserve to get here.

Last modified Lehigh Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-8